Paris Saint-Germain forward, Neymar, 26, has reportedly ended his relationship with his girlfriend, Bruna Marquezine, 23, again.
The Brazilian actress who has had an on-off romance over the past six years with the footballer confirmed the split at a gala event in Brazil on Thursday
‘It was a decision that came from him, but there is a lot of respect, a lot of love, for him and for everything that we have lived for,’ she said in an interview.
‘You know I do not usually talk about my personal life. I’ll talk about it because I have to talk, but it will only be once.’
Before their split, there were unconfirmed reports in Brazil that the pair had a misunderstanding over the political situation in the country.
When questioned if it had anything to do with the political situation in the country, Marquezine denied it was the reason but refused to reveal what caused their split.
‘I want it to be clear that it would not be for that,’ she said. ‘It was a decision of him, but there is a lot of love and respect, it’s all right.’
- What My Father Did When I Became Pregnant At Age 14 – Nigerian Actress, Ada Ameh Reveals - November 18, 2018
- Ooni of Ife reveals he had a spiritual wife before marrying Naomi - November 18, 2018
- Gabrielle Union explains idea behind her daughter’s name - November 18, 2018
- We sold our day-old baby for N250, 000 to pay off debts – Suspect - November 18, 2018
- I still kneel before my husband despite my achievement, he is the head of the home – Billionaire busineswoman, Ibukun Awosika says - November 18, 2018
- So sad! Pastor’s Daughter Kills Her Own Baby Just 2 Days After Delivery - November 18, 2018
- Nigerian Man batters his wife for slamming the door - November 18, 2018
- Tonto Dikeh and ex-husband Olakunle Churchill shade each other - November 18, 2018
- Lady turns down 2 jobs because of boyfriend’s plans, gets shocking response - November 18, 2018
- Will Smith and Jada Pinkett wish his baby mama a happy birthday, see her reaction - November 18, 2018