Paris Saint-Germain forward, Neymar, 26, has reportedly ended his relationship with his girlfriend, Bruna Marquezine, 23, again.
The Brazilian actress who has had an on-off romance over the past six years with the footballer confirmed the split at a gala event in Brazil on Thursday
‘It was a decision that came from him, but there is a lot of respect, a lot of love, for him and for everything that we have lived for,’ she said in an interview.
‘You know I do not usually talk about my personal life. I’ll talk about it because I have to talk, but it will only be once.’
Before their split, there were unconfirmed reports in Brazil that the pair had a misunderstanding over the political situation in the country.
When questioned if it had anything to do with the political situation in the country, Marquezine denied it was the reason but refused to reveal what caused their split.
‘I want it to be clear that it would not be for that,’ she said. ‘It was a decision of him, but there is a lot of love and respect, it’s all right.’
- Aliko Dangote’s nephew Mohammed weds Malaysian billionaire’s daughter - December 10, 2018
- HIV positive family members show off drugs they take daily - December 10, 2018
- Woman kills self, 2 children over husband’s plan to marry second wife - December 10, 2018
- You can’t embarrass my wife for talking politics in church – Sen. Akpabio criticises Bishop for scolding his wife during church service - December 10, 2018
- Buju Banton reunites with his daughter who was just 11-years old when he was jailed in 2011 - December 10, 2018
- Nigerian Couple who met on Twitter celebrate their engagement - December 10, 2018
- Thank you for elevating me to the club of motherhood – Vivian Chiologi-Shittu who welcomed her first child at 51, appreciates God as she turns a year older today - December 10, 2018
- I miss Cardi – Offset declares to the world after he and his wife split - December 10, 2018
- Drama As Woman’s Engagement Ring Falls Into The Drain Moments After Boyfriend Proposed - December 10, 2018
- Linda Ikeji Shares Photo Of Herself And Baby J, Reveals Her Banana Island House Is Now Worth N850M - December 10, 2018