Iroko TV, founder, Jason Njoku took to Twitter to narrate the experience his wife, Mary remmy had with a Lebanese barber in Lagos who refused to cut her hair because she’s a Nigerian.
According the him, his wife reported the barber to the police, and the same aggressive barber became very calm and started apologizing after his immigration status was questioned.
See tweets below:
- Letting go and letting God in relationships. - November 14, 2018
- Signs that you are being Ghosted in a Relationship - November 14, 2018
- The Best Sex Positions During Pregnancy - October 30, 2018
- Cucumber benefits for men: Cucumber wonders is more than boosting men’s sex drive - October 26, 2018
- Benefits of bitter kola - October 23, 2018
- How God Can Bring People Together - October 17, 2018
- Being Ghosted in a Relationship. - October 11, 2018
- Fighting for my marriage.If you don’t have these 6 conversations, it can never be “Happily ever after…” - September 12, 2018
- The 3 P’s That Can Poison Your Marriage - September 12, 2018
- Heavily pregnant Linda Ikeji spotted exercising by showing off her dancing moves - September 6, 2018