A 57-year-old woman admitted in a German court on Monday to having killed her partner with boiling water so as to “teach him a lesson” because of an alleged affair.
The woman acted out of jealousy when she doused her partner with boiling water one night in the bedroom.
The 47-year-old man died a few days later as a result of the burns he suffered in the incident, which affected about 70 per cent of his body.
The judge said the court should examine whether the defendant required psychiatric care.
The verdict is expected to be announced on July 31.
- Examples of being Unequally Yoked in Relationships - November 18, 2018
- Letting go and letting God in relationships. - November 14, 2018
- Signs that you are being Ghosted in a Relationship - November 14, 2018
- The Best Sex Positions During Pregnancy - October 30, 2018
- Cucumber benefits for men: Cucumber wonders is more than boosting men’s sex drive - October 26, 2018
- Benefits of bitter kola - October 23, 2018
- How God Can Bring People Together - October 17, 2018
- Being Ghosted in a Relationship. - October 11, 2018
- Fighting for my marriage.If you don’t have these 6 conversations, it can never be “Happily ever after…” - September 12, 2018
- The 3 P’s That Can Poison Your Marriage - September 12, 2018