American Rapper, Kanye West in a recent chat with Jimmy Kimmel, shared details about his family, how he started out and his views on politics in America.
Kanye shared on the interview how he began his career as a visual artist and when he said he wanted to go into music, people told him it wouldn’t work out for him. But he went on instead and began producing and selling beats to rappers.
He also said he first wanted to rap, people discouraged him, but he went on to do that too and has become successful in it. He said he was met with the same discouragement when he wanted to start designing clothes and shoes, but today he’s a successful fashion entrepreneur.
The G.O.O.D music boss also talked on how he felt about his wife Kim meeting with US President Donald Trump on behalf of a 62-year-old great-grandmother, Alice Marie Johnson, who was incarcerated for 22 years. Kanye said:
“She’s super passionate about it and it was amazing for her to see that dream come true.”
Around the 3: 00-minute mark, Kimmel asked if he was ever concerned Kim was alone with Trump in the Oval Office. West laughed and jokingly said: “Well, he’s a player”.
- E-money And Family Pictured At Burj Al Arab Hotel In Dubai - August 20, 2018
- Female Soldier In Hot Soup For Brutalizing Her Young Niece - August 20, 2018
- Linda Ikeji Pictured In Rare Moment Her Baby Was Kicking - August 20, 2018
- 8-year-old girl brutally raped and murdered by a family friend in South Africa - August 20, 2018
- Duncan Mighty accused of battering his wife - August 20, 2018
- OAP Toolz’s parents-in-law celebrate 45th wedding anniversary - August 20, 2018
- Mohammed Indimi’s wife, Samira Sherrif welcomes first grandchild - August 20, 2018
- Adorable photos of Davido’s second daughter, Hailey Adeleke - August 20, 2018
- ‘I found love in you’ – Newly married singer, Becca says as she shares a photo from her wedding to her Nigerian manager, Tobi Sanni Daniel - August 20, 2018
- Late American footballer, Aaron Hernandez’s suicide notes to daughter, fiancée and lawyer revealed - August 20, 2018