American Rapper, Kanye West in a recent chat with Jimmy Kimmel, shared details about his family, how he started out and his views on politics in America.
Kanye shared on the interview how he began his career as a visual artist and when he said he wanted to go into music, people told him it wouldn’t work out for him. But he went on instead and began producing and selling beats to rappers.
He also said he first wanted to rap, people discouraged him, but he went on to do that too and has become successful in it. He said he was met with the same discouragement when he wanted to start designing clothes and shoes, but today he’s a successful fashion entrepreneur.
The G.O.O.D music boss also talked on how he felt about his wife Kim meeting with US President Donald Trump on behalf of a 62-year-old great-grandmother, Alice Marie Johnson, who was incarcerated for 22 years. Kanye said:
“She’s super passionate about it and it was amazing for her to see that dream come true.”
Around the 3: 00-minute mark, Kimmel asked if he was ever concerned Kim was alone with Trump in the Oval Office. West laughed and jokingly said: “Well, he’s a player”.
- How God Can Bring People Together - October 17, 2018
- Being Ghosted in a Relationship. - October 11, 2018
- Fighting for my marriage.If you don’t have these 6 conversations, it can never be “Happily ever after…” - September 12, 2018
- The 3 P’s That Can Poison Your Marriage - September 12, 2018
- Heavily pregnant Linda Ikeji spotted exercising by showing off her dancing moves - September 6, 2018
- This Woman has been Carrying her sick Husband on her back for 5 years (watch video) - September 4, 2018
- Instagram user reveals how he almost poisoned his brother over 9ice and Ruggedman’s beef - September 4, 2018
- Archbishop Duncan-Williams explains why his first marriage of 26-years failed - September 4, 2018
- See lovely photo of Dbanj and his wife Lineo as they baecation in Dubai - September 4, 2018
- MC Galaxy announces his wedding date, says he is marrying the best woman in the world - September 4, 2018