American Rapper, Kanye West in a recent chat with Jimmy Kimmel, shared details about his family, how he started out and his views on politics in America.
Kanye shared on the interview how he began his career as a visual artist and when he said he wanted to go into music, people told him it wouldn’t work out for him. But he went on instead and began producing and selling beats to rappers.
He also said he first wanted to rap, people discouraged him, but he went on to do that too and has become successful in it. He said he was met with the same discouragement when he wanted to start designing clothes and shoes, but today he’s a successful fashion entrepreneur.
The G.O.O.D music boss also talked on how he felt about his wife Kim meeting with US President Donald Trump on behalf of a 62-year-old great-grandmother, Alice Marie Johnson, who was incarcerated for 22 years. Kanye said:
“She’s super passionate about it and it was amazing for her to see that dream come true.”
Around the 3: 00-minute mark, Kimmel asked if he was ever concerned Kim was alone with Trump in the Oval Office. West laughed and jokingly said: “Well, he’s a player”.
- How to let go and let God:Letting go and letting God in Relationships - December 2, 2018
- How to Spice up your Marriage - November 28, 2018
- How to know God’s Will in a Relationship - November 28, 2018
- Check out the Best Aso-Ebi Styles Of The Week - November 28, 2018
- Adorable family photo to celebrate 29th wedding anniversary of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and his wife Dolapo. - November 25, 2018
- Guarding your Heart in a Relationship - November 25, 2018
- How does God Bring Two People Together - November 25, 2018
- Kevin Hart son Kenzo clocks one - November 21, 2018
- Examples of being Unequally Yoked in Relationships - November 18, 2018
- Letting go and letting God in relationships. - November 14, 2018