Kensington Palace has denies rumours of an alleged feud between Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton. The feud was said to have began as early as last Christmas.
Tabloids had claimed that Kate, the Duchess of Cambridge, had gotten upset with Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex, over how she treated Kate’s staff.
Prince William is reported to have told his father what was happening and Prince Charles decided to intervene.
At this time, Meghan had already won over her father-in-law, Prince Charles, who admires her work ethic and shares her love for the arts.
People reports that a Kensington Palace spokesperson said of the rumour,
“It never happened.”
People did confirm, though, that Kate was “left in tears” after a fitting for Princess Charlotte’s dress for Meghan and Prince Harry‘s royal wedding.
The two have been seen out together after that, even going together on a solo outing to Wimbledon 2018.
- Aliko Dangote’s nephew Mohammed weds Malaysian billionaire’s daughter - December 10, 2018
- HIV positive family members show off drugs they take daily - December 10, 2018
- Woman kills self, 2 children over husband’s plan to marry second wife - December 10, 2018
- You can’t embarrass my wife for talking politics in church – Sen. Akpabio criticises Bishop for scolding his wife during church service - December 10, 2018
- Buju Banton reunites with his daughter who was just 11-years old when he was jailed in 2011 - December 10, 2018
- Nigerian Couple who met on Twitter celebrate their engagement - December 10, 2018
- Thank you for elevating me to the club of motherhood – Vivian Chiologi-Shittu who welcomed her first child at 51, appreciates God as she turns a year older today - December 10, 2018
- I miss Cardi – Offset declares to the world after he and his wife split - December 10, 2018
- Drama As Woman’s Engagement Ring Falls Into The Drain Moments After Boyfriend Proposed - December 10, 2018
- Linda Ikeji Shares Photo Of Herself And Baby J, Reveals Her Banana Island House Is Now Worth N850M - December 10, 2018