Few days after sharing a video showing his son, Darimisire being tutored at a mechanic shop, Nollywood actor and film maker, Kunle Afolayan yesterday afternoon shared a video of himself teaching one of his sons how to pound yam just the way he learnt from his own mother.
Sharing the video, he wrote:
”I can only thank Maami for teaching me to be useful in the kitchen. Am passing it on. Iyan ati efo riro loading #poundedyam #iyan #lunch #food”.
Watch the video below:
- “Let your daughter be happy, please” – Chrissy Teigen tells Meghan Markle’s Dad - July 30, 2018
- Three sisters confess to killing their dad after “years of sexual abuse and torture” - July 30, 2018
- “Happy birthday to my double blessing” – Femi Adebayo celebrates his twin sons as they clock a year older - July 30, 2018
- Groom, family members die in car crash on their way to wedding - July 30, 2018
- Celebrity Families: Beyonce and Jay-Z hang out backstage with DJ Khaled and his family at their On the Run II Tour (Photos) - July 30, 2018
- See this Nigerian father’s reactions for seeing his daughter after 2 years - July 30, 2018
- Photos from the wedding of Taraba state governor’s son - July 30, 2018
- Chelsea striker, Alvaro Morata and wife Alice Campello welcome lovely set of twins - July 30, 2018
- Iyabo Ojo’s children excited to see their dad for the first time in 6years - July 30, 2018
- Adorable new photos of Femi Fani-Kayode’s triplets - July 30, 2018