A Nigerian lady who blocked her ex-boyfriend from reaching her since 2013, has been left heartbroken after finding out that he died last year
The lady identified as Irene Lunguda took to social media to mourn her ex, stating that she feels guilty as he tried reaching out to her in every possible way but she blocked him off
Her post reads:
‘I blocked my ex-boyfriend from reaching me in every possible way, since 2013 only for me to check up on him today and I found out he died last year???
Am sorry I was hard on you Femi. Am sorry Am Sorry Am Sorry ???
Lord I need you.’
- E-money And Family Pictured At Burj Al Arab Hotel In Dubai - August 20, 2018
- Female Soldier In Hot Soup For Brutalizing Her Young Niece - August 20, 2018
- Linda Ikeji Pictured In Rare Moment Her Baby Was Kicking - August 20, 2018
- 8-year-old girl brutally raped and murdered by a family friend in South Africa - August 20, 2018
- Duncan Mighty accused of battering his wife - August 20, 2018
- OAP Toolz’s parents-in-law celebrate 45th wedding anniversary - August 20, 2018
- Mohammed Indimi’s wife, Samira Sherrif welcomes first grandchild - August 20, 2018
- Adorable photos of Davido’s second daughter, Hailey Adeleke - August 20, 2018
- ‘I found love in you’ – Newly married singer, Becca says as she shares a photo from her wedding to her Nigerian manager, Tobi Sanni Daniel - August 20, 2018
- Late American footballer, Aaron Hernandez’s suicide notes to daughter, fiancée and lawyer revealed - August 20, 2018