A lady identified as Zainab Rufai, has called out Tonto Dikeh’s husband, Churchill Olakunle, for using and dumping her.
The lady who surfaced today with loved up photos of her and Churchill wrote about how they started and ended, and how she understands what Tonto Dikeh went through.
Zainab will be the 3rd woman in Churchill’s life to publicly call him out.
Read her story below:
“Dear Abiodun Churchill Olakunle Oladunni,
Well done on your so called success 👏🏼. I want to write this to let the world know how in denial you are, How wicked , evil and selfish you are . I met you in 2007 and in 2008 you disappeared, and came back in 2009 back into my life .. in 2012 we where still dating when you met Bimbo Taiye Coker in Ghana and married her 6months later 😳, I even stayed in the same hotel with Bimbo 2 days to your wedding .. ( I had no idea you where getting married) you told me you came to lagos to burry your uncle 🤣🤣. Well luckily for you …(guess it would have been your funeral 🤣🤣) you even slept in my room that night ( I wonder where Bimbo was🤔) . Fast forward to 2 weeks after your wedding , when someone posted on your facebook page saying congratulations on your wedding to Bimbo 😳, Shock of life. I called your phone and behold it was Bimbo Coker Oladunni that picked the call. As a Mumu that I have been since 2007 I believed you when you told me she was the same girl you told me Obasanjo wanted you to marry. Not until I met Dee and was checking her iPad and saw your wedding pictures 🙆🏽♀️ . By den your marriage was crumbling and you lied again to me that she used juju 🤣…I believed oh and still continued with this so called love relationship after your breakup with Bimbo , We stayed together in lagos you lied that Bimbo made you broke , we spent all my money and even stole my sisters money for you 😳… I left work and moved to Ghana , we stayed at your friends house for like 1 month before getting our own apartment, I thought I was going to finally start life with the man I truly loved , forsaking all the things you’ve done in the past. I started school in Ghana ( which you paid for only 1 semester that caused the whole fight) and we lived happily till after 4months when your DISAPPEARING MADNESS started again 🤦🏼♀️.
You called me and tried to play your tricks with me again. ( I guess) I played my part and talked to you about all the things you where doing to Tonto and your son. You said you would stop but NO you didn’t stop!!! I took time to send you messages about what you did but no you don’t see anything wrong. You chose to block me and report me to my friends !!! YOU ARE YOUR BIGGEST ENEMY
Long story short … Kunle you are the devil himself…cloth in human skin . And all your lies and betrayal will still hunt you down , you messed with a genuine heart that loved you unconditionally…..you lied that I broke your things and insulted your mum 🤣🤣 ..(I still repeat my self cos that’s why you blocked me 🤣) what did you get after me 😛 You said Tonto beat your mum and broke all your properties 😱 does that sound like a mistake or just karma for your lies 😱.
There’s a part of me that wants to say more !!! But 🤐. just leave me Zainab Abimbola Rufai alone, 4 years gone but your betrayal never forgotten.”
- “Let your daughter be happy, please” – Chrissy Teigen tells Meghan Markle’s Dad - July 30, 2018
- Three sisters confess to killing their dad after “years of sexual abuse and torture” - July 30, 2018
- “Happy birthday to my double blessing” – Femi Adebayo celebrates his twin sons as they clock a year older - July 30, 2018
- Groom, family members die in car crash on their way to wedding - July 30, 2018
- Celebrity Families: Beyonce and Jay-Z hang out backstage with DJ Khaled and his family at their On the Run II Tour (Photos) - July 30, 2018
- See this Nigerian father’s reactions for seeing his daughter after 2 years - July 30, 2018
- Photos from the wedding of Taraba state governor’s son - July 30, 2018
- Chelsea striker, Alvaro Morata and wife Alice Campello welcome lovely set of twins - July 30, 2018
- Iyabo Ojo’s children excited to see their dad for the first time in 6years - July 30, 2018
- Adorable new photos of Femi Fani-Kayode’s triplets - July 30, 2018