A young lady identified as Thabile Khotha has taken to Twitter to praise her dad for working so hard to provide for his family despite loosing his hands.
Thabile Khotha in her post revealed that her dad lost his hands in an accident at work in the ’80s. Despite this, he has had a full-time job as a builder since then. He even built his family a large home, pays for his kids’ school fees, and bought himself a car.
See her post below:
My father lost his hands while at work around 80s.He builds houses for people and he is very good and it has beem his full time job.We now live in a nine roomed big house .He bought himself an Opel Astra but bro drives it.He pays my accomodation fees.#DovesBestDad #Isithembiso pic.twitter.com/DMsUN49tr9
— ??21 June?? (@TKSavage6) June 12, 2018
- If you don’t have these 6 conversations, it can never be “Happily ever after…” - September 12, 2018
- The 3 P’s That Can Poison Your Marriage - September 12, 2018
- Heavily pregnant Linda Ikeji spotted exercising by showing off her dancing moves - September 6, 2018
- This Woman has been Carrying her sick Husband on her back for 5 years (watch video) - September 4, 2018
- Instagram user reveals how he almost poisoned his brother over 9ice and Ruggedman’s beef - September 4, 2018
- Archbishop Duncan-Williams explains why his first marriage of 26-years failed - September 4, 2018
- See lovely photo of Dbanj and his wife Lineo as they baecation in Dubai - September 4, 2018
- MC Galaxy announces his wedding date, says he is marrying the best woman in the world - September 4, 2018
- This 4-Year-Old ‘Superhero’ called 999 when his mum Collapsed (Watch Video) - September 4, 2018
- Wizkid’s first baby mama, Shola Ogudu calls him a toxic parent? - September 4, 2018