A young lady identified as Thabile Khotha has taken to Twitter to praise her dad for working so hard to provide for his family despite loosing his hands.
Thabile Khotha in her post revealed that her dad lost his hands in an accident at work in the ’80s. Despite this, he has had a full-time job as a builder since then. He even built his family a large home, pays for his kids’ school fees, and bought himself a car.
See her post below:
My father lost his hands while at work around 80s.He builds houses for people and he is very good and it has beem his full time job.We now live in a nine roomed big house .He bought himself an Opel Astra but bro drives it.He pays my accomodation fees.#DovesBestDad #Isithembiso pic.twitter.com/DMsUN49tr9
— ??21 June?? (@TKSavage6) June 12, 2018
- How to let go and let God:Letting go and letting God in Relationships - December 2, 2018
- How to Spice up your Marriage - November 28, 2018
- How to know God’s Will in a Relationship - November 28, 2018
- Check out the Best Aso-Ebi Styles Of The Week - November 28, 2018
- Adorable family photo to celebrate 29th wedding anniversary of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and his wife Dolapo. - November 25, 2018
- Guarding your Heart in a Relationship - November 25, 2018
- How does God Bring Two People Together - November 25, 2018
- Kevin Hart son Kenzo clocks one - November 21, 2018
- Examples of being Unequally Yoked in Relationships - November 18, 2018
- Letting go and letting God in relationships. - November 14, 2018