Popular Lagos pastor and founder of the House on the Rock Church, Pastor Paul Adefarasin, who has been married to his wife, Ifeanyi, for over 23 years, took to his Instagram page to give profound relationship advice to men and women.
Ladies, carefully choose whom to submit to. If he is not going anywhere and has no God-like compass guiding him, you will end up being the head and he the tail. The husband is meant to be the head and you’re meant to be the body. Ask him questions like ‘where are you going?’ He is meant to be the direction and you are meant to be the mobilization!
Fellows, a man with vision – who is on a mission looks attractive to a woman. You have no business talking to a lady if you don’t have a vision. A good woman will choose a man on the premise of his mission. If you don’t have a road map for your vision, she won’t come near you. You have to be sensitive to know who a good woman is. Choose carefully, because some women are knives – not every woman is a wife.
- Man beats his wife to death for disrespecting him - March 20, 2019
- It’s is wrong if your spouse can’t access your bank account – Daddy Freeze - March 20, 2019
- Nigerian parents open up about the pain and grief of losing their children - March 20, 2019
- Actress, Omoni Oboli gushes over her three handsome sons - March 20, 2019
- Afia Schwarzenegger reveals how her domestic violence experience changed her life positively - March 20, 2019
- No matter the beauty and academic qualifications of a woman, without a husband, it’s a waste - March 19, 2019
- Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin postponed their wedding for the fourth time - March 19, 2019
- See what this woman did to her husband after she caught him spending their children’s school money with three women at a bar (Video) - March 19, 2019
- Nigerian lady reveals she rejected a marriage proposal because of the size of his D***K - March 19, 2019
- Cute photo of Mikel Obi reading bedtimes stories to his daughters before they sleep - March 19, 2019