The family of late Nigerian poet, journalist, writer and actor, Adebayo Faleti who passed on at the age of 86 last week has announced Friday, September 8, 2017 as the date for his final burial.
The announcement was made by Ayoola Faleti Esq who released a statement about the burial arrangement on behalf of the family on social media
This is to announce the funeral arrangements for our late patriach, Alagba Prince Dr. Adebayo Mosobalaje Ajibade Akande Faleti.
Tuesday, September 5, 2017: Night of Tributes and performances
Venue: International Conference Center, University of Ibadan.
Wednesday September 6, 2017: Commendation Service
Venue: Salem Baptist Church, Yemetu – Ibadan
Thursday September 7, 2017: Lying In State at his residence, Olororo Ojoo, Ibadan.
Friday September 8, 2017: Final Burial Ceremony
Venue: Isokun Baptist Church, Oyo. Interment follows at Agboye village, Oyo.
Ayoola Faleti Esq
For and on Behalf of the entire family
- WOW! Housemaid thrown lavish wedding years after her Madam adopted her for being humble (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE! Man beats wife to death in Benue (Graphics Photos) - August 21, 2017
- THANK GOD! Checkout Funke Akindele’s Baby Bump (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- FREE BONANZA! A hospital in Kaduna is offering free surgery for a week to celebrate President Buhari’s return - August 20, 2017
- Monalisa Chinda- How I knew my 2nd husband was the one for me - August 20, 2017
- Kiki Osinbajo all smiles and pretty in new photo - August 20, 2017
- BIZZARE! Nigerian men celebrate Pres.Buhari’s return by drinking water and soft drink from the ground (Photos) - August 20, 2017
- Bawo Emami Appreciates God Amidst Curses And Insults From Followers(Read Comments) - August 20, 2017
- FAMILY VACATION! IK Osakioduwa and family visit Guliver’s land - August 20, 2017
- ‘I never had a boyfriend’ – Enugu girl who made 9As in WAEC - August 20, 2017