Popular blogger,Linda Ikeji’s junior sister,Laura Ikeji-Kanu who just welcomed a baby with her husband Ogbonna Kanu, has expressed how happy she is that Nigerian women are now documenting their pregnancy journey.
According to her, nobody is ever going to terminate pregnancy via Instagram or Facebook, and it’s always a thing of joy to look back and recall challenges one overcame during pregnancy.
Here’s what she wrote;
“I’m glad alot of Nigerian women are beginning to document their pregnancy journeys, women ‘re beginning to post pictures of baby bumps,dance videos, vlog about how miraculous pregnancy journeys ‘re.
Until recently , Nigerian women hid pregnancy as if it was something to be ashamed of, so what if you added alot of weight, so what if you looked darker with alot of pimples , so what if you looked out of shape, it’s a thing of joy, be fat, be dark , be different from what u used to be. No biggie. Just enjoy every second of it.
Ps. Nobody will send miscarriage to you via Instagram or Facebook.. take your mind off negativity.
God has blessed you with what a lot of women ‘re looking for, relax n enjoy this glorious journey. I can’t wait to be pregnant again. LK.”
- WOW! Housemaid thrown lavish wedding years after her Madam adopted her for being humble (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE! Man beats wife to death in Benue (Graphics Photos) - August 21, 2017
- THANK GOD! Checkout Funke Akindele’s Baby Bump (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- FREE BONANZA! A hospital in Kaduna is offering free surgery for a week to celebrate President Buhari’s return - August 20, 2017
- Monalisa Chinda- How I knew my 2nd husband was the one for me - August 20, 2017
- Kiki Osinbajo all smiles and pretty in new photo - August 20, 2017
- BIZZARE! Nigerian men celebrate Pres.Buhari’s return by drinking water and soft drink from the ground (Photos) - August 20, 2017
- Bawo Emami Appreciates God Amidst Curses And Insults From Followers(Read Comments) - August 20, 2017
- FAMILY VACATION! IK Osakioduwa and family visit Guliver’s land - August 20, 2017
- ‘I never had a boyfriend’ – Enugu girl who made 9As in WAEC - August 20, 2017