“Osinachi” crooner, Ekenedilichukwu Ijemba, a.k.a Humblesmith in an interview with TheNet has shown that he is not part of those who hold the general notion that African men should be in control of their women.
The singer, who has been in the news lately for his controversial statement on breaking Michael Jackson’s record in his new video, ‘Focus’, also clarified the statement.
‘I never said I wanted to break Michael Jackson’s record, I want to be as great as Michael Jackson,’ he said.
‘I grew up listening to his songs and watching his moves, I think I want to be as great as he was and still is.’
When also asked if he likes to take control in bed or let his woman have her way, Humblesmith lived up to his name by saying he would gladly let the woman have her way in bed.
‘Sex is not all about you being a man o, I like it when my woman takes control in bed. Sex is meant to be enjoyed.
‘When asked his favourite sex position, the singer (laughed ) saying the people wey God go forgive plenty o.’
Watch Video below:
- Tonto Dikeh reveals how she lost her baby weight - August 17, 2017
- I need out of house arrest to feed my kids! – DMX laments - August 17, 2017
- BIZZARE! Nigerian man marries his older white lover (Photos) - August 17, 2017
- Kim Kardashian West Talks about having a third baby - August 17, 2017
- Pretty Mike- ‘You are stupid if you give your last kobo to your pastor to buy jet but dont have bicycle’ - August 17, 2017
- Odunlade Adekola is not the father of my child- actress Bukola Adeeyo cries out - August 17, 2017
- Timi Dakolo’s kids looks beautiful in matching outfits - August 17, 2017
- WHAT! ‘If my boyfriend is broke, I will cheat on him’ – Nigerian lady reveals, explains why - August 16, 2017
- THE LORD IS GOOD! 16 years after marriage,Nigerian pastors welcome set of twins (Photos) - August 16, 2017
- “One of the reasons I still work” – 2face enthuse over his daughter Isabella (Photo) - August 16, 2017