How to Pick Your Life Partner .I believe every single person is entitled to be married. However, I believe the singles should enjoy singlehood. Sometime singlehood is a great place to re-evaluate one self and repackage yourself to be all you have ever wanted to be. It is never easy to wait on God and see your friends and colleagues close to you get married and move on with life, while you ask yourself, “for how long should I wait?” Here are a couple of things to do as you wait patiently.
- Know that things can change.
Just because you are single does not mean God has forgotten you! Things can change. God is still able to give you a spouse. Your situation can change. Keep expecting and hoping that things will change.
- Learn more about yourself.
Every day, life affords us the ability to learn and in your singlehood set yourself to learn yourself afresh. What are the values you hold dear? What are the values you have picked up in your journey of life? What can you change about yourself? Do you push yourself to give your best? Asking reflective questions can also assist you in learning more about yourself. Ask yourself, would I date me if I was me? If not find out what you do not like about yourself and change it.
- Improve yourself.
Make this time count, learn a new language, travel to a new place, get a new hobby, learn a new recipe go back to school, get a new hairstyle, in others words move away from the norm of life. If you have a degree get another one. Improving your self means improving your life, which in turns means improving the circle of friends around you. You will soon begin to appreciate the new you that you are becoming.
- Learn to love your own company.
You are awesome! You are cool! If you do not believe, then you are wrong. Everyone is perfect in their own way. The problem is some single people do not believe it. It is okay to spend a Saturday night alone with yourself and watch a movie while eating pizza. Loving your own company boosts your confidence and matures you to appreciate yourself. Loving your own company is the surest way to maturity in relationships.
- Be Patient You will get there.
Perfection takes time! Rome was not built in a day. The Great Pyramids were not even built in a century. So if you want greatness, you need to be willing to wait it out! Don’t just settle for whatever comes your way. Make sure that when you choose a partner, he/she is the one you really want. You two should be a good match. If not, you might find yourself having to repeat the process of being single once again. So decide what you want, and have confidence that in time, you will definitely find “the one.” And be patient with the process. You will get there!
- FUNKE FELIX ADEJUMO PULPIT AUCTIONEER DECEIVING THE GULLIBLE [Video] - July 8, 2018
- Unplanned Pregnancy in Marriage and How to Deal with it - July 8, 2018
- I Didn’t Know I could Rape My Wife - July 8, 2018
- Teaching Faith To your Child - June 24, 2018
- Do Men Cheat on Pregnant Wives - June 24, 2018
- Lactation Problems & PostPartum Preeclampsia…Here is Dolapo Sijuwade’s ‘Baby Diaries’ on BN TV - May 11, 2018
- Husband pleads Not Guilty to Murder of Alizee & Daughter - April 11, 2018
- PRAY FOR GOD’S FAVOUR - April 11, 2018
- 4 things single parents will not tell you about their situation. - March 26, 2018
- Tips on Raising Your Daughter as a Single Dad - March 25, 2018