I need you to post this for me. Am not a good cook, ok truth be told I can’t cook and am not ready to go close to fire because of my skin and I always react to it. I have dated several guys and I have been dumped indirectly because I don’t know how to cook. I have a serious boyfriend now and I have been very lucky that he is always traveling and most time he is in town we eat out. Last week he asked me to make vegetable soup for him,so I rushed to a fast food to get it and just microwaved it for him, when he got back and noticed the fast food plate in the bin he slapped me out of anger and asked me to leave his house. I have been begging since then but he refused my calls. Please is food love?
How do I start to learn how to cook ?
Can’t a man love you for who you are? Cooking burns my skin am not forming .
- What should you buy for First Time Parents? - December 14, 2017
- Signs that your Husband feels Neglected after Childbirth - December 12, 2017
- New picture of Janet Jackson and her adorable child Eissa - December 11, 2017
- Famous People Raised by Single Mothers - December 11, 2017
- ‘I Didn’t Know I Was Pregnant’: Woman Amazed At Baby Boy’s Arrival - December 10, 2017
- 10 Ways of becoming a Better Father and Husband - December 10, 2017
- What do First Time Parents Fight about and How to Avoid it - December 9, 2017
- Understanding the Single Father While the World Focuses On the Mother - December 3, 2017
- How To check if you and your spouse are true friends - November 28, 2017
- 5 Essential Tips for Creating Balance between Entrepreneurship and Motherhood - November 27, 2017