I need you to post this for me. Am not a good cook, ok truth be told I can’t cook and am not ready to go close to fire because of my skin and I always react to it. I have dated several guys and I have been dumped indirectly because I don’t know how to cook. I have a serious boyfriend now and I have been very lucky that he is always traveling and most time he is in town we eat out. Last week he asked me to make vegetable soup for him,so I rushed to a fast food to get it and just microwaved it for him, when he got back and noticed the fast food plate in the bin he slapped me out of anger and asked me to leave his house. I have been begging since then but he refused my calls. Please is food love?
How do I start to learn how to cook ?
Can’t a man love you for who you are? Cooking burns my skin am not forming .
- A survival guide for working parents: How to balance family and career - October 12, 2017
- The Financial Considerations Every New Parent Should Make - October 11, 2017
- How Companies Can Support New Parents - October 11, 2017
- SECRETS TO A HAPPY MARRIAGE [PART 2] - October 10, 2017
- Should Single Mums Become Dad’s on Father’s Day? - October 8, 2017
- A New Study Confirms That The Curse Of The Second-Born Child Is Real - October 8, 2017
- How to Build Your Confidence as a First Time Mother; Judith’s Story - October 6, 2017
- Working Mothers Should Stop Feeling Guilty - October 5, 2017
- What Every New Parent Must Know About Car Seat Safety - October 5, 2017
- SECRETS TO A HAPPY MARRIAGE [PART 1] - October 4, 2017