Nigerian singer, Timaya, has said that baby daddies are usually better fathers than many husbands in Nigeria.
Speaking with Saturday Beats, the ‘Egberi Papa’ said that while many young men, who became fathers by impregnating their unmarried lovers show more care to babies produced through such copulations, many married men lacked the capacity to show love or affection to their children.
“People fail to understand that a lot of baby daddies are better fathers than a lot of husbands. The kind of role I play in my children’s lives, I don’t think some husbands do that.
“I have time for my children, I love my children but some married men don’t even have time for their kids. They don’t show their kids love, they don’t know what it means to be a father. It doesn’t have anything to do with money; it’s about love and attention.
“Even my daughter sometimes wonders why I make babies if I was not ready to get married yet but I tell her that if I don’t make babies then she won’t be born.
“My life is in stages, I don’t think I want to get married now. It is not something I would want to venture into for now.”
- Tboss pens lovely birthday message to her mom - July 18, 2018
- Councillor kills wife for condemning his affair with son’s girlfriend - July 18, 2018
- Nigerian soldier killed by Boko Haram just 3 months after wedding introduction - July 18, 2018
- Serena Williams’ father Richard ordered to undergo mental evaluation amid divorce battle - July 18, 2018
- Nigerian man lists rules and regulations his future wife must follow - July 18, 2018
- Sumbo Adeoye praises husband as he performs father’s duties on their newborn son - July 18, 2018
- Adorable photos of Bauchi Governor’s second wife, Barrister Aisha Mohammed and her lovely kids - July 18, 2018
- 23-year-old mom hanged herself in front of her daughter after an argument with her partner on him sleeping with another woman - July 18, 2018
- Check out cute photo of these beautiful dwarf twin sisters - July 18, 2018
- Hollywood stars, Eli Roth and Lorenza Izzo announce they’re separating - July 18, 2018