A young wife, who recently became widowed, is mourning the death of her husband who was lost his life in the line of duty in the northeastern part of Nigeria.
Her husband was among the soldiers who were killed in an ambush by Boko Haram insurgents in Yobe state.
Mourning her husband, the young widow wrote:
“Death why did you took away the only joy I have in this world. My Husband is gone forever, my love is still for you. May your perfect soul rest in peace my love till we meet again, love we all miss you Adaeze your daughter is so sad for your death rest in peace love.”
- Letting go and letting God in relationships. - November 14, 2018
- Signs that you are being Ghosted in a Relationship - November 14, 2018
- The Best Sex Positions During Pregnancy - October 30, 2018
- Cucumber benefits for men: Cucumber wonders is more than boosting men’s sex drive - October 26, 2018
- Benefits of bitter kola - October 23, 2018
- How God Can Bring People Together - October 17, 2018
- Being Ghosted in a Relationship. - October 11, 2018
- Fighting for my marriage.If you don’t have these 6 conversations, it can never be “Happily ever after…” - September 12, 2018
- The 3 P’s That Can Poison Your Marriage - September 12, 2018
- Heavily pregnant Linda Ikeji spotted exercising by showing off her dancing moves - September 6, 2018