Ghana based actress, Princess Shyngle who is known for her curvy nature, has taken a swipe on her fellow female celebrities who are above 30 and still single but are busy attending weddings every weekend like they don’t feel bad.
The actress was reacting to the wedding of rapper Sarkodie and his partner of more 10-years Tracy when she made the comment.
For her, all the male celebrities are getting married to calm, chill, decent and well mannered no Instagram or social media girls but all the female celebrities above 30 are all still single and busy attending weddings every weekend like don’t they feel bad.
Read her Instagram post below:
The most gorgeous couples❤️?? seeing the images of Sarks wedding online just got me thinking like seriously all the male celebrities are getting married to calm, chill, decent and well mannered no instagram or social media girls but all the female celebs above 30 almost 40 are all still single and busy attending weddings every weekend like don’t they feel bad ???? no shade though ?? abeg dear future hubby start coming now before I turn 28 abeg ????? congratulations Sark and Tracy ???
- See what a lady did to all the men trying to have a relationship with her - August 20, 2018
- Cameroonian Government official, his wife and son killed in fatal accident - August 20, 2018
- Man hacks his two younger brothers to death with cutlass and dagger - August 20, 2018
- Meghan Markle’s uncle says he’s still hurt he wasn’t invited to royal wedding - August 20, 2018
- Nigerian man and his girlfriend arrested in India for duping job applicants - August 20, 2018
- Man abandons family abroad to take a young wife in Nigeria, his family gets revenge - August 20, 2018
- Maintaining your girlfriend means you‘re very stupid – Reno Omokri tells men - August 20, 2018
- Homeless couple wed under the bridge after 30 years together - August 20, 2018
- Wow! 92-year-old woman reunites with her 72 year old son after getting separated 68 years ago - August 20, 2018
- If the hair on my son’s body is touched, oga police you will have to bury me – Tonto Dikeh cries out - August 20, 2018