Ghana based actress, Princess Shyngle who is known for her curvy nature, has taken a swipe on her fellow female celebrities who are above 30 and still single but are busy attending weddings every weekend like they don’t feel bad.
The actress was reacting to the wedding of rapper Sarkodie and his partner of more 10-years Tracy when she made the comment.
For her, all the male celebrities are getting married to calm, chill, decent and well mannered no Instagram or social media girls but all the female celebrities above 30 are all still single and busy attending weddings every weekend like don’t they feel bad.
Read her Instagram post below:
The most gorgeous couples❤️?? seeing the images of Sarks wedding online just got me thinking like seriously all the male celebrities are getting married to calm, chill, decent and well mannered no instagram or social media girls but all the female celebs above 30 almost 40 are all still single and busy attending weddings every weekend like don’t they feel bad ???? no shade though ?? abeg dear future hubby start coming now before I turn 28 abeg ????? congratulations Sark and Tracy ???
- If you leave me water go carry you o – Chioma tells her boo, Davido in her birthday message to him - November 21, 2018
- Robert De Niro and Grace Hightower split after 20 years of marriage - November 21, 2018
- Lady butchers lover, cooks his remains and serves it to workers - November 21, 2018
- Photos of kidnapped Zamfara twin sisters after regaining freedom - November 21, 2018
- Chioma shares loved-up videos with boyfriend Davido to celebrate his birthday - November 21, 2018
- Video: Bride refuses to kiss groom at registry over religious belief - November 21, 2018
- Paris Hilton’s ex-Chris Zylka ‘wants his $2 Million engagement ring back’ after she called things off - November 21, 2018
- Adorable photos of Oprah Winfrey cradling Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade’s newborn daughter at their home - November 21, 2018
- Miguel and his high school sweetheart Nazanin Mandi obtain marriage license in Los Angeles courthouse - November 21, 2018
- Former Ohio judge who battered his wife and was released from jail after only 9 months has now killed her - November 20, 2018