A middle aged man whose name was identified simply as Atere has died allegedly after a sex romp with his mistress.
Punch’s correspondent in Ilorin, the Kwara State capital gathered in Wednesday that Atere who was married to four wives lived at Upper Gaa -Odota area of Ilorin.
The incident was said to have happened at a hotel at Upper Gaa – Odota.
It was learnt that Atere had just returned to Ilorin after visiting one of his wives who lives at Iseyin in Oyo State.
Sources who preferred anonymity said Atere later borrowed a car from one of his friends so as to go out with his mistress. He was said to have later checked in at the hotel.
They added that after some time the mistress came out of the room and left the hotel.
It was learnt that some lodgers and workers in the hotel initially did not suspect any bad development.
The sources said that when Atere did not come out from the room, the lodgers and the workers became suspicious. They were said to have stormed the room only to see the Unclad lifeless body of Atere.
They were said to have reported the incident at Adewole Police Station.
The Kwara State Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Ajayi Okansomi confirmed that he got a report of a man who died.
He, however, said he had yet to get details of how the man died.
He added that investigation into the matter had commenced
- WOW! Housemaid thrown lavish wedding years after her Madam adopted her for being humble (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE! Man beats wife to death in Benue (Graphics Photos) - August 21, 2017
- THANK GOD! Checkout Funke Akindele’s Baby Bump (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- FREE BONANZA! A hospital in Kaduna is offering free surgery for a week to celebrate President Buhari’s return - August 20, 2017
- Monalisa Chinda- How I knew my 2nd husband was the one for me - August 20, 2017
- Kiki Osinbajo all smiles and pretty in new photo - August 20, 2017
- BIZZARE! Nigerian men celebrate Pres.Buhari’s return by drinking water and soft drink from the ground (Photos) - August 20, 2017
- Bawo Emami Appreciates God Amidst Curses And Insults From Followers(Read Comments) - August 20, 2017
- FAMILY VACATION! IK Osakioduwa and family visit Guliver’s land - August 20, 2017
- ‘I never had a boyfriend’ – Enugu girl who made 9As in WAEC - August 20, 2017