A man who stabbed his ex-girlfriend 25 times with a kitchen knife after telling her ‘wherever you go, I will find you’ has been jailed for her murder.
Cleaner Gediminas Jasinskas, 29, will spent at least 20 years in prison for stabbing, 26-year-old Cristina Magda-Calancea’s in the UK last September.
When Cristina Magda-Calancea arrived home from work in Kings Lynn at around 10pm, Jasinskas stabbed her in the neck, chest, abdomen and groin with a 20cm knife.
The Romanian woman who lived and worked in the UK, died in hospital the next day.The couple had dated for almost two years after meeting at a factory they both worked, according to Yahoo News UK, but had recently broken up, NEWSCASTARS.COM learnt.
He pleaded guilty and was given a life sentence.
- Man shoots wife, brother dead after catching them in bed - January 20, 2019
- Linda Ikeji’s Son Jayce Is 4 Months Old Today - January 20, 2019
- So Touching! My female friend who was married to an old Alhaji at age 12 died at childbirth - January 20, 2019
- Speed Darlington shoot his shot at Tiwa Savage - January 20, 2019
- Despite being in love with Queen Ure, we never married – Soul E Baba - January 20, 2019
- How to deal with your husband’s side chic disturbing your marriage - January 19, 2019
- Could My GF Be Cheating? Man Ask After Seeing Girlfriend Driving Strange Man’s G-Wagon - January 19, 2019
- Help! Am I in love with my own sister - January 19, 2019
- Trusting my heart with the wrong man turn me to a single mom - January 19, 2019
- Young boy dragged after showcasing his ‘underage’ lover on social media - January 19, 2019