Tragedy struck in Florida on New Year’s Day as a man was accused of shooting his wife and her parents after he discovered a video of her cheating on him with his best friend.
Police say William Brian Stillwell, 39, of Satellite Beach, was arrested on attempted murder and child abuse charges, WFTV reported.
He is being held at Brevard County Jail without bail. He allegedly went to a house in Melbourne uninvited before he shot his wife and in-laws.
His children, five-year-old twins, went to a neighbor’s home asking for help. The children were heard in a 911 call asking their father to stop shooting.
“No, daddy. No. I don’t want anyone to die,” one of the children said.
Following a brief standoff, Stillwell peacefully surrendered to police and the children were not harmed in the shooting.
Stillwell told detectives he recently watched a video on his wife’s phone of her making love with his best friend.
The names of his wife and in-laws have not been released.
- Man shoots wife, brother dead after catching them in bed - January 20, 2019
- Linda Ikeji’s Son Jayce Is 4 Months Old Today - January 20, 2019
- So Touching! My female friend who was married to an old Alhaji at age 12 died at childbirth - January 20, 2019
- Speed Darlington shoot his shot at Tiwa Savage - January 20, 2019
- Despite being in love with Queen Ure, we never married – Soul E Baba - January 20, 2019
- How to deal with your husband’s side chic disturbing your marriage - January 19, 2019
- Could My GF Be Cheating? Man Ask After Seeing Girlfriend Driving Strange Man’s G-Wagon - January 19, 2019
- Help! Am I in love with my own sister - January 19, 2019
- Trusting my heart with the wrong man turn me to a single mom - January 19, 2019
- Young boy dragged after showcasing his ‘underage’ lover on social media - January 19, 2019