An activist, philanthropist and CEO of Behind Bars Intervention,Prince Gwamnish Harrison, shares touching meeting with a group of malnourished children in Delta State who go to bed on empty stomachs.
“I don’t know what made him stop me.
Little Sunday saw me this morning and said: ‘Uncle am hungry. Give me food’
Little Sunday is not only hungry but malnourished and needs urgent medical attention.
I took Sunday to where he stays and i saw four other children who sleep with empty stomach.
No food, no drugs, no clothes. They are suffering.
What is the future of these children?
In this situation they can start stealing and when they grow up, policy can’t control them.
- WOW! Housemaid thrown lavish wedding years after her Madam adopted her for being humble (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE! Man beats wife to death in Benue (Graphics Photos) - August 21, 2017
- THANK GOD! Checkout Funke Akindele’s Baby Bump (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- FREE BONANZA! A hospital in Kaduna is offering free surgery for a week to celebrate President Buhari’s return - August 20, 2017
- Monalisa Chinda- How I knew my 2nd husband was the one for me - August 20, 2017
- Kiki Osinbajo all smiles and pretty in new photo - August 20, 2017
- BIZZARE! Nigerian men celebrate Pres.Buhari’s return by drinking water and soft drink from the ground (Photos) - August 20, 2017
- Bawo Emami Appreciates God Amidst Curses And Insults From Followers(Read Comments) - August 20, 2017
- FAMILY VACATION! IK Osakioduwa and family visit Guliver’s land - August 20, 2017
- ‘I never had a boyfriend’ – Enugu girl who made 9As in WAEC - August 20, 2017