An activist, philanthropist and CEO of Behind Bars Intervention,Prince Gwamnish Harrison, shares touching meeting with a group of malnourished children in Delta State who go to bed on empty stomachs.
“I don’t know what made him stop me.
Little Sunday saw me this morning and said: ‘Uncle am hungry. Give me food’
Little Sunday is not only hungry but malnourished and needs urgent medical attention.
I took Sunday to where he stays and i saw four other children who sleep with empty stomach.
No food, no drugs, no clothes. They are suffering.
What is the future of these children?
In this situation they can start stealing and when they grow up, policy can’t control them.
- Tonto Dikeh reveals how she lost her baby weight - August 17, 2017
- I need out of house arrest to feed my kids! – DMX laments - August 17, 2017
- BIZZARE! Nigerian man marries his older white lover (Photos) - August 17, 2017
- Kim Kardashian West Talks about having a third baby - August 17, 2017
- Pretty Mike- ‘You are stupid if you give your last kobo to your pastor to buy jet but dont have bicycle’ - August 17, 2017
- Odunlade Adekola is not the father of my child- actress Bukola Adeeyo cries out - August 17, 2017
- Timi Dakolo’s kids looks beautiful in matching outfits - August 17, 2017
- WHAT! ‘If my boyfriend is broke, I will cheat on him’ – Nigerian lady reveals, explains why - August 16, 2017
- THE LORD IS GOOD! 16 years after marriage,Nigerian pastors welcome set of twins (Photos) - August 16, 2017
- “One of the reasons I still work” – 2face enthuse over his daughter Isabella (Photo) - August 16, 2017