A young man identified as, Jaeco, has narrated how his ex-girlfriend physically assaulted him by burning his hand.
This was last year when my ex girlfriend burned me. No one gave a shit. I want to have a conversation about domestic violence towards males, if anyone’s ready.
Okay. This has 17.1k likes so I will tell the story. I’m only 16 (Turning 17 in May) and I knew my ex girlfriend since we were little kids. She actually always had anger issues and would cry over small things. When you asked if her she was okay, she’d just yell at you.
Fast forward years later, we reunited in high school. We did the usual catching up and grew close over the weeks. Eventually after some months I asked her. I thought she had calmed down as a person, but boy was I wrong..
She accused me of hooking up with my coworker who was like 20 years older than me all because we were laughing and talking on the phone for a while. She told me laughing with other females means I’m showing interested. I said my coworker is like a sister and then-
She started crying and accusing me of treating her like she’s dumb. I tried to apologize (For nothing) and hug her, but I kept getting shoved back. So when I left her alone, I was then accused of not caring about her.
Few weeks later we were at a group outing with some friends and I was with a girl. My ex got jealous but the reason I was hanging around the girl is because she was Taiwanese too and I could relate to her about a lot. My ex then came to me crying and pulled me over.
I asked her whats wrong and she told me her period’s been missing and she believed she was pregnant. So I told her to take a test and she said no, then I said let’s go to the hospital and she said no. I told her we should talk to our parents and again, she said no.
Days later I truthfully told her that I don’t want to be with her anymore because she’s always treating me badly and putting the blame on me. I wasn’t allowed to talk to any girls, had to send her pictures of me when I was on the bus to make sure I wasn’t sitting next to girls-
And couldn’t post pictures of myself shirtless even though she knew I was updating people on my weight loss at the time. She’s an emancipated minor so she texted me as soon as I got home asking me to come to her apartment because she wanted to fix things. I said okay.
As soon as I get there, she’s hitting me and cursing at me for apparently causing her to want to kill herself. She said she wanted to hurt me like I hurt her. I never in my life grabbed a pair of scissors and tried to jab it into her thigh, but that’s what she did to me.
I never in my life backed her up in the kitchen, forcefully grabbed her arm and held it down on a stove that was set on high, but thats what she did to me. She played victim after this incident. And of course people believed her story over mines, her story about self defense-
And how I tried to strike her first. I wasn’t raised like that though. Even through everything, I was the one to keep my chill. I went back to school humiliated because I thought I was weak. But to have such self restraint at my young age has only showed me I’m so damn strong.
And a lot of guys have been sharing their stories and I sympathize with you all. Even though we aren’t listened to, do know that everything you went through has made you even stronger.
I also want to add the girl is now a freshman in college (She’s 2 years older) and was suspended for reportedly threatening to poison her roommate. So there’s that.
(TRIGGER WARNING: DV)
This was last year when my ex girlfriend burned me. No one gave a shit. I want to have a conversation about domestic violence towards males, if anyone's ready. pic.twitter.com/AkpwsHvGVH
— Jaeco (@taiwanesebby) March 8, 2019
- Man beats his wife to death for disrespecting him - March 20, 2019
- It’s is wrong if your spouse can’t access your bank account – Daddy Freeze - March 20, 2019
- Nigerian parents open up about the pain and grief of losing their children - March 20, 2019
- Actress, Omoni Oboli gushes over her three handsome sons - March 20, 2019
- Afia Schwarzenegger reveals how her domestic violence experience changed her life positively - March 20, 2019
- No matter the beauty and academic qualifications of a woman, without a husband, it’s a waste - March 19, 2019
- Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin postponed their wedding for the fourth time - March 19, 2019
- See what this woman did to her husband after she caught him spending their children’s school money with three women at a bar (Video) - March 19, 2019
- Nigerian lady reveals she rejected a marriage proposal because of the size of his D***K - March 19, 2019
- Cute photo of Mikel Obi reading bedtimes stories to his daughters before they sleep - March 19, 2019