A young man identified as Travic Carless (@travmatic_) has taken to his Instagram account to share an old picture of him with his mother.
The young man made a collage of the picture he took with his mom in kindergarten and another one taken at his convocation ceremony from Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
“Mama told me go to school, get your doctorate”, he captioned the photo.
See his post below:
"mama told me go to school, get your doctorate" – #oldKanye #bout2monthsAgo #transformationtuesday #carnegiemelanin #blackgradsmatter #blackscholars #blacksinstem #blacksinengineering #diversitymatters #blackphds #blacktartans #blackscientistsmatter #becauseofthemwecan #blackexcellence #AphiA #blackandhooded ? #phinishedTheFight #AlphaPhiAlpha @rpialphas #cameThroughDrippin #phdlife #jordan11 #jordan11legendblue #graduation #poweroverwhelming
- White lady and her white bridesmaids rock Nigerian traditional attires as she ties the knot with her Nigerian husband - August 21, 2018
- Dogara Pens Lovely Birthday Message To His Wife - August 21, 2018
- Girl who was kidnapped at a party in Port Harcourt found after 4 years - August 21, 2018
- “Remove sex and a lot of people have nothing to offer in a relationship” – Juliet Ibrahim - August 21, 2018
- Cardi B shows off her post-baby body on the red carpet of 2018 VMA - August 21, 2018
- ‘If your boyfriend is too damn faithful and doesn’t check other women out, he is completely gay”- Nigerian matchmaker tells ladies - August 21, 2018
- Footballer Lucky Omeruo celebrates son’s first birthday (photos) - August 21, 2018
- Woman pours hot water on her maid for stealing eggs - August 21, 2018
- See the hilarious reaction of this African dad after his daughter added him in their family Whatsapp group - August 21, 2018
- Parents of baby born in helicopter release adorable pictures - August 21, 2018