A South African man identified as Josey Ncube, took to Facebook to make a mockery of black women as he listed the advantages of dating white woman.
Showing off his white girlfriend, Ncube wrote:
2. No weaves
3. Clean punani
4. No nasty smells
6. No hairy punani
7. Tight punani
8. Good looking kids
12. No asking for money
13. No noise
14. No mthakathi
15. No noise
Read some reactions to his post below;
Rosana Philda Why would a white woman ask for money when they know when they decide to leave you they will take half your property and make you pay for their upkeep every month…… We need to get clever than them….. Wait for the guy to get rich leave him n take half.
Obinwanne Godwin see ladies calling him names but on a serious note the guy was right… till our girls change and understand that marriage is not dating…. just as white are good in technology i swear down they are good when it comes to marriage. make i come.waka…. truth they say is bitter but the guy just nail it
Nwoye Emeka Emmanuel Heeyy brother mua follow your thought.
Mostly the tight Virginia,less noise and the money part…
99% of black ladies clearly turned relationship to money business,even the remaining 1% will still ask for money.
Unkle Saint Did he say no nasty smell? Hmmm I have dated more than 12 oyibo girls so forget that smelling things them no de shower oooo black women remains the best
Savior Afangideh Clean kitchen>>>>no food No asking for money>>>>that mean you don’t have money to give to her, rather you are totally depends on her money whereby you become boyboy for her. Paddy wise up don’t become slave in white man country.
1 Questions to Ask to Get to Know Someone Better
2 Three Years of Dating and No Talk of Marriage!
3 He never even judged me -Lady narrates how her boyfriend stood by her after she got pregnant twice for two different men while they were dating
4 “She said yes yesterday but demanding 60k today” – Man laments
5 Dating lady who can’t assist you financially is waste of time – Nigerian lady says
6 How to Make a Long Distance Relationship Work
7 “Women that like you won’t bill you, stop dating gold diggers” – Man says
8 9 Undisputed Signs that He will Never Marry You
9 Three women discovered they are all dating the same man on Twitter
10 Man narrates his horrible experience with Ikorodu and Mowe girls