Police in Zambia have arrested a 33-year-old man in Lusaka for allegedly shooting dead his wife together with her lover on suspicion of an illicit affair.
A clearing agent of Lusaka’s Mean Wood Phase 2,Peter Siwale, is said to have shot his wife Charity Namuko,30, together with another man identified as Andrew Chibesa,27, in front of his children after he found them in a romantic position.
Confirming the ugly incident, Police Spokesperson Esther Katongo, told Lusaka Times, that the incident occurred on Thursday between 18:00 and 19:00 Hours in Mean wood.
She said a preliminary investigation revealed that the suspect trailed the victims who are both teachers at a named school in Kaunda Square to some place in Mean wood using a friend’s motor vehicle where he saw them in a romantic state.
She stated that: “He then picked the two whom he took to his home where he is alleged to have shot both of them dead in the presence of his children.’
Katongo said a shotgun has since been recovered from the scene with three empty cartridges.
The Spokeswoman said the suspect is currently in Police custody while the bodies of the deceased have been taken to UTH mortuary awaiting post-mortem.
- WOW! Housemaid thrown lavish wedding years after her Madam adopted her for being humble (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE! Man beats wife to death in Benue (Graphics Photos) - August 21, 2017
- THANK GOD! Checkout Funke Akindele’s Baby Bump (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- FREE BONANZA! A hospital in Kaduna is offering free surgery for a week to celebrate President Buhari’s return - August 20, 2017
- Monalisa Chinda- How I knew my 2nd husband was the one for me - August 20, 2017
- Kiki Osinbajo all smiles and pretty in new photo - August 20, 2017
- BIZZARE! Nigerian men celebrate Pres.Buhari’s return by drinking water and soft drink from the ground (Photos) - August 20, 2017
- Bawo Emami Appreciates God Amidst Curses And Insults From Followers(Read Comments) - August 20, 2017
- FAMILY VACATION! IK Osakioduwa and family visit Guliver’s land - August 20, 2017
- ‘I never had a boyfriend’ – Enugu girl who made 9As in WAEC - August 20, 2017