A Zimbabwean man is currently being investigated, after forcing his way into a female ward at Masvingo Provincial Hospital at 3 am, to have sexual relations with his wife who was admitted at the facility.
The man reportedly carried out the act in the presence of ten other patients who were also admitted to the ward.
It was learnt that prior to forcing his way into the ward, the man had argued with the hospital nurses in the middle of the night; insisting that they allow him to see his wife. The incident was confirmed by the hospital’s medical director, Amedeus Shamu, who further disclosed that investigations had been opened into the matter.
He said: “It was around 3 am that patients who were disturbed by the noise coming from the ecstatic couple reported to the nurses that there was sex in the ward. The nurses summoned a security guard who got the man out of the ward.”
Upon investigation, the wife subsequently informed nurses that her husband had an abusive nature and that he may have beaten her up if she turned down his sexual overtures.
She reportedly told nurses: “I could not refuse to have sex with him because I could have been beaten in the presence of patients, because he is very violent.”
- Romantic Valentine’s Day Messages for Her - February 13, 2019
- Essential tips for When Someone you love hurts you Deeply - February 11, 2019
- Senator wear designs for men in Nigeria (PHOTOS) - January 26, 2019
- Senator Native Designs For Men 2019 - January 26, 2019
- Ibidunni Ighodalo has given birth to a baby boy after 19 years of waiting. - January 23, 2019
- When He disappears for a few Days - January 23, 2019
- When God takes away a Relationship - January 23, 2019
- What should a Husband do in a Sexless Marriage - January 23, 2019
- Scriptures to Speak over your Child - December 31, 2018
- EWEDU AND ITS HEALTH BENEFITS.10 Health Benefits of Ewedu leaf - December 31, 2018