A Zimbabwean man is currently being investigated, after forcing his way into a female ward at Masvingo Provincial Hospital at 3 am, to have sexual relations with his wife who was admitted at the facility.
The man reportedly carried out the act in the presence of ten other patients who were also admitted to the ward.
It was learnt that prior to forcing his way into the ward, the man had argued with the hospital nurses in the middle of the night; insisting that they allow him to see his wife. The incident was confirmed by the hospital’s medical director, Amedeus Shamu, who further disclosed that investigations had been opened into the matter.
He said: “It was around 3 am that patients who were disturbed by the noise coming from the ecstatic couple reported to the nurses that there was sex in the ward. The nurses summoned a security guard who got the man out of the ward.”
Upon investigation, the wife subsequently informed nurses that her husband had an abusive nature and that he may have beaten her up if she turned down his sexual overtures.
She reportedly told nurses: “I could not refuse to have sex with him because I could have been beaten in the presence of patients, because he is very violent.”
- Examples of being Unequally Yoked in Relationships - November 18, 2018
- Letting go and letting God in relationships. - November 14, 2018
- Signs that you are being Ghosted in a Relationship - November 14, 2018
- The Best Sex Positions During Pregnancy - October 30, 2018
- Cucumber benefits for men: Cucumber wonders is more than boosting men’s sex drive - October 26, 2018
- Benefits of bitter kola - October 23, 2018
- How God Can Bring People Together - October 17, 2018
- Being Ghosted in a Relationship. - October 11, 2018
- Fighting for my marriage.If you don’t have these 6 conversations, it can never be “Happily ever after…” - September 12, 2018
- The 3 P’s That Can Poison Your Marriage - September 12, 2018