A Zimbabwean man is currently being investigated, after forcing his way into a female ward at Masvingo Provincial Hospital at 3 am, to have sexual relations with his wife who was admitted at the facility.
The man reportedly carried out the act in the presence of ten other patients who were also admitted to the ward.
It was learnt that prior to forcing his way into the ward, the man had argued with the hospital nurses in the middle of the night; insisting that they allow him to see his wife. The incident was confirmed by the hospital’s medical director, Amedeus Shamu, who further disclosed that investigations had been opened into the matter.
He said: “It was around 3 am that patients who were disturbed by the noise coming from the ecstatic couple reported to the nurses that there was sex in the ward. The nurses summoned a security guard who got the man out of the ward.”
Upon investigation, the wife subsequently informed nurses that her husband had an abusive nature and that he may have beaten her up if she turned down his sexual overtures.
She reportedly told nurses: “I could not refuse to have sex with him because I could have been beaten in the presence of patients, because he is very violent.”
- If you don’t have these 6 conversations, it can never be “Happily ever after…” - September 12, 2018
- The 3 P’s That Can Poison Your Marriage - September 12, 2018
- Heavily pregnant Linda Ikeji spotted exercising by showing off her dancing moves - September 6, 2018
- This Woman has been Carrying her sick Husband on her back for 5 years (watch video) - September 4, 2018
- Instagram user reveals how he almost poisoned his brother over 9ice and Ruggedman’s beef - September 4, 2018
- Archbishop Duncan-Williams explains why his first marriage of 26-years failed - September 4, 2018
- See lovely photo of Dbanj and his wife Lineo as they baecation in Dubai - September 4, 2018
- MC Galaxy announces his wedding date, says he is marrying the best woman in the world - September 4, 2018
- This 4-Year-Old ‘Superhero’ called 999 when his mum Collapsed (Watch Video) - September 4, 2018
- Wizkid’s first baby mama, Shola Ogudu calls him a toxic parent? - September 4, 2018