A man identified as Solomon, chased his wife and two kids away after taking sex enhancing drugs but the wife refused him sex.
The Ikotun Police Division in Lagos have started manhunt for him, after he chased both the wife and children away from home and swore that he no longer wanted them.
According to P.M.EXPRESS, the incident happened at Prophet Amowo Street by Onitire bus stop in Abaranje, Ikotun, Lagos where they reside.
The wife, Mrs. Ijeoma, claimed that she refused him sex after she discovered that he had taken sex enhancing drugs and would have tormented her during their sex romps which usually lasted for several hours before he would release.
The embattled Ijeoma said that she got married to Solomon some years back and they had the children having normal sex with him. She said that at a time, Solomon’s sex behaviour changed as he would make love to her for hours non stop and almost killed her during one of the romps.
She narrated that she was troubled that her husband might kill her one day and had to investigate why he lasted so long in the romps. It was then that she discovered that he was taking sex enhancing drugs before meeting her on the bed.
On Tuesday, Solomon chased her and the children away, threw their belongings outside, locked their house and went out. Ijeoma was said to have refused because she caught him taking the drugs. She identified as one of them as Tramadol.
The incident was said to have caused commotion in the area as some of the residents contacted the Child Protection Agency to come to the rescue of the woman and the children.
P.M.EXPRESS gathered that the CPA has rescued Ijeoma and the children and they were said to be in protective custody.
The matter was reported to the police who have moved to arrest Solomon who was said to be on the run over the incident.
When our reporter visited Ikotun Police Division where the matter was reported, the DPO, CSP Abubakar Tsav, was not on seat to comment on the matter. However, police sources confirmed the incident and said that the police have commenced investigation into the matter.
- Aliko Dangote’s nephew Mohammed weds Malaysian billionaire’s daughter - December 10, 2018
- HIV positive family members show off drugs they take daily - December 10, 2018
- Woman kills self, 2 children over husband’s plan to marry second wife - December 10, 2018
- You can’t embarrass my wife for talking politics in church – Sen. Akpabio criticises Bishop for scolding his wife during church service - December 10, 2018
- Buju Banton reunites with his daughter who was just 11-years old when he was jailed in 2011 - December 10, 2018
- Nigerian Couple who met on Twitter celebrate their engagement - December 10, 2018
- Thank you for elevating me to the club of motherhood – Vivian Chiologi-Shittu who welcomed her first child at 51, appreciates God as she turns a year older today - December 10, 2018
- I miss Cardi – Offset declares to the world after he and his wife split - December 10, 2018
- Drama As Woman’s Engagement Ring Falls Into The Drain Moments After Boyfriend Proposed - December 10, 2018
- Linda Ikeji Shares Photo Of Herself And Baby J, Reveals Her Banana Island House Is Now Worth N850M - December 10, 2018