Singer LilKesh, has made it known he has no time for fake friends.
The Shelegangan crooner, who recently celebrated his birthday, revealed that the music industry is packed full with fake people and traitors.
Speaking with Sunday Scoop, Lil Kesh, also said that the reason why his circle is small is due to this as he doesn’t want to betrayed.
In his words:
There are lots of fake people in this industry. When they see you doing well, they would come around you. But what they are really after is the fame and the fortune they think you have and they wouldn’t think twice about betraying you. I have seen a lot of such people in the industry and I can’t tolerate them because I have no time for fake love.”
Speaking on if he has ever been betrayed by a close pal, Lil Kesh said:
“It has never happened to me and that is because I deliberately keep my circle small. Most of the people around me now are the ones that I knew from way back. I’m not saying that it’s bad to make friends but one just has to be careful and smart in the process.”
“I’m an entertainer and I need to change my look from time to time. Many of my fans often ask me to change my style and I have to satisfy their yearnings. There’s no big deal to it and for people that don’t like it, I only have one question for them: is it your head?”
Lil Kesh, gained prominence when he got signed to Olamide’s YBNL label. He dropped his first single, Shoki, which went on to become a hit. His contract with YBNL expired last year which saw him creating his own label, although still managed by Olamide’s team
- Tips on How to Ensure Your Kids are Safe Online - November 8, 2017
- How to Help Your Child Answer the Question, “Where’s your Daddy” - November 1, 2017
- What can Women Learn from Men about Parenting? - October 19, 2017
- A survival guide for working parents: How to balance family and career - October 12, 2017
- The Financial Considerations Every New Parent Should Make - October 11, 2017
- How Companies Can Support New Parents - October 11, 2017
- SECRETS TO A HAPPY MARRIAGE [PART 2] - October 10, 2017
- Should Single Mums Become Dad’s on Father’s Day? - October 8, 2017
- A New Study Confirms That The Curse Of The Second-Born Child Is Real - October 8, 2017
- How to Build Your Confidence as a First Time Mother; Judith’s Story - October 6, 2017