Singer LilKesh, has made it known he has no time for fake friends.
The Shelegangan crooner, who recently celebrated his birthday, revealed that the music industry is packed full with fake people and traitors.
Speaking with Sunday Scoop, Lil Kesh, also said that the reason why his circle is small is due to this as he doesn’t want to betrayed.
In his words:
There are lots of fake people in this industry. When they see you doing well, they would come around you. But what they are really after is the fame and the fortune they think you have and they wouldn’t think twice about betraying you. I have seen a lot of such people in the industry and I can’t tolerate them because I have no time for fake love.”
Speaking on if he has ever been betrayed by a close pal, Lil Kesh said:
“It has never happened to me and that is because I deliberately keep my circle small. Most of the people around me now are the ones that I knew from way back. I’m not saying that it’s bad to make friends but one just has to be careful and smart in the process.”
“I’m an entertainer and I need to change my look from time to time. Many of my fans often ask me to change my style and I have to satisfy their yearnings. There’s no big deal to it and for people that don’t like it, I only have one question for them: is it your head?”
Lil Kesh, gained prominence when he got signed to Olamide’s YBNL label. He dropped his first single, Shoki, which went on to become a hit. His contract with YBNL expired last year which saw him creating his own label, although still managed by Olamide’s team
- Tummy Size During Pregnancy: And Here Is The Reason Why You Shouldn’t Worry - July 21, 2017
- Mom Farts In Yoga Class And Lives To Tell The Hilarious Tale - July 21, 2017
- Gorgeous Pictures Of Ibidun Ighodalo And Her Daughter, Keke - July 21, 2017
- Pictures: Ex-Miss Tanzania, Millen Magese, Gave Birth to a baby Boy - July 21, 2017
- Heavily Pregnant Serena Williams Needs The Best Way To Sleep During The Night - July 21, 2017
- Nigerian Man Fight His Father-in-law For The Custody Of His Son After Wife’s Death During Childbirth - July 20, 2017
- Hot New Photos As Actress Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her Birthday - July 20, 2017
- Unbelievable Throwback Pictures Of Majek Fashek Together With His Mum, Grace Igodan - July 20, 2017
- Toyin Lawani Flaunts Her Son’s New Hair Style - July 20, 2017
- Cristiano Ronaldo CONFIRMS girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez is pregnant with his fourth child. - July 19, 2017