Singer LilKesh, has made it known he has no time for fake friends.
The Shelegangan crooner, who recently celebrated his birthday, revealed that the music industry is packed full with fake people and traitors.
Speaking with Sunday Scoop, Lil Kesh, also said that the reason why his circle is small is due to this as he doesn’t want to betrayed.
In his words:
There are lots of fake people in this industry. When they see you doing well, they would come around you. But what they are really after is the fame and the fortune they think you have and they wouldn’t think twice about betraying you. I have seen a lot of such people in the industry and I can’t tolerate them because I have no time for fake love.”
Speaking on if he has ever been betrayed by a close pal, Lil Kesh said:
“It has never happened to me and that is because I deliberately keep my circle small. Most of the people around me now are the ones that I knew from way back. I’m not saying that it’s bad to make friends but one just has to be careful and smart in the process.”
“I’m an entertainer and I need to change my look from time to time. Many of my fans often ask me to change my style and I have to satisfy their yearnings. There’s no big deal to it and for people that don’t like it, I only have one question for them: is it your head?”
Lil Kesh, gained prominence when he got signed to Olamide’s YBNL label. He dropped his first single, Shoki, which went on to become a hit. His contract with YBNL expired last year which saw him creating his own label, although still managed by Olamide’s team
- How to Handle Social Media Behavior of Teenagers - February 19, 2018
- Difference Between Pride & Ego - February 18, 2018
- The 21st Century Woman: How To Better Understand What She Really Wants - February 4, 2018
- How to keep your head high as a single mother - January 27, 2018
- Single mothers after divorce, what to do? - January 26, 2018
- Single Mothers are not all about Disasters. Here are things you didn’t know about Single Mums - January 24, 2018
- Single Dads this is how you look for a nanny - January 23, 2018
- When to introduce your boyfriend to your child - January 21, 2018
- Picking up the pieces when he walks out on you; Single and pregnant - January 21, 2018
- Manscapping, The Art of Manhood - January 15, 2018