Singer LilKesh, has made it known he has no time for fake friends.
The Shelegangan crooner, who recently celebrated his birthday, revealed that the music industry is packed full with fake people and traitors.
Speaking with Sunday Scoop, Lil Kesh, also said that the reason why his circle is small is due to this as he doesn’t want to betrayed.
In his words:
There are lots of fake people in this industry. When they see you doing well, they would come around you. But what they are really after is the fame and the fortune they think you have and they wouldn’t think twice about betraying you. I have seen a lot of such people in the industry and I can’t tolerate them because I have no time for fake love.”
Speaking on if he has ever been betrayed by a close pal, Lil Kesh said:
“It has never happened to me and that is because I deliberately keep my circle small. Most of the people around me now are the ones that I knew from way back. I’m not saying that it’s bad to make friends but one just has to be careful and smart in the process.”
“I’m an entertainer and I need to change my look from time to time. Many of my fans often ask me to change my style and I have to satisfy their yearnings. There’s no big deal to it and for people that don’t like it, I only have one question for them: is it your head?”
Lil Kesh, gained prominence when he got signed to Olamide’s YBNL label. He dropped his first single, Shoki, which went on to become a hit. His contract with YBNL expired last year which saw him creating his own label, although still managed by Olamide’s team
- Do You Really Need to Give Night Feeds? - September 22, 2017
- 4 Worries of a Single Mom When Getting Married - September 19, 2017
- How to keep technology from ruining your marriage - September 12, 2017
- How to argue effectively without permanently damaging your relationship - September 10, 2017
- Jealousy in Marriage: Why it Happens and What to Do - September 6, 2017
- How to keep love alive when your schedules are polar opposites - September 3, 2017
- 5 Important Conversations You Need to Have With Your Spouse About Your Aging Parents - August 28, 2017
- Understanding the Single Father While the World Focuses On the Mother - August 24, 2017
- Are You Ready for Love? Take a Look at These 6 Pointers to Find Out - August 23, 2017
- Dear Women, Don’t Let Love Blind You to These 5 Important Things - August 22, 2017