A Toronto-based married Ghanaian pastor, who was gifted a private jet by his church members two years ago, is involved in a paternity case following allegations that he fathered a child with his former congregant.
Martin Kofi Danso, who is the founder of Miracle Arena for All Nations, which operates 17 branches in various countries, reportedly impregnated his church member identified as Chris-Ann Bartley, and the case is in court. But the pastor wants to have his identity kept secret because the publicity could damage his reputation and hurt him financially.
However, a judge ruled on Tuesday that Danso can’t keep his identity secret in the paternity case. The Star reports that Ontario Superior Court Justice Fred Myers dismissed a request by Martin Kofi Danso to extend a publication ban and sealing order on a court file related to allegations he fathered a child Bartley.
Bartley’s lawyer, Theodora Oprea, said after Tuesday’s hearing, that a DNA test has since confirmed Danso is the father of her client’s baby boy, who is now six months old.
According to the Miracle Arena website, “Prophet Danso” is a devoted father of four who travels the world “impacting and empowering millions of lives through his powerful preaching and teaching ministry.” His wife, JoAnne Danso, is a reverend with the church known as “Mama.” Court heard Tuesday she is expecting twins any day now.
- Scriptures to Speak over your Child - December 31, 2018
- 10 Health Benefits of Ewedu leaf - December 31, 2018
- Signs He doesn’t Respect You - December 30, 2018
- Scriptures for Singles - December 19, 2018
- Scriptures for Prosperity and Wealth - December 19, 2018
- How to let go and let God:Letting go and letting God in Relationships - December 2, 2018
- How to Spice up your Marriage - November 28, 2018
- How to know God’s Will in a Relationship - November 28, 2018
- Check out the Best Aso-Ebi Styles Of The Week - November 28, 2018
- Adorable family photo to celebrate 29th wedding anniversary of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and his wife Dolapo. - November 25, 2018