A Toronto-based married Ghanaian pastor, who was gifted a private jet by his church members two years ago, is involved in a paternity case following allegations that he fathered a child with his former congregant.
Martin Kofi Danso, who is the founder of Miracle Arena for All Nations, which operates 17 branches in various countries, reportedly impregnated his church member identified as Chris-Ann Bartley, and the case is in court. But the pastor wants to have his identity kept secret because the publicity could damage his reputation and hurt him financially.
However, a judge ruled on Tuesday that Danso can’t keep his identity secret in the paternity case. The Star reports that Ontario Superior Court Justice Fred Myers dismissed a request by Martin Kofi Danso to extend a publication ban and sealing order on a court file related to allegations he fathered a child Bartley.
Bartley’s lawyer, Theodora Oprea, said after Tuesday’s hearing, that a DNA test has since confirmed Danso is the father of her client’s baby boy, who is now six months old.
According to the Miracle Arena website, “Prophet Danso” is a devoted father of four who travels the world “impacting and empowering millions of lives through his powerful preaching and teaching ministry.” His wife, JoAnne Danso, is a reverend with the church known as “Mama.” Court heard Tuesday she is expecting twins any day now.
- If you don’t have these 6 conversations, it can never be “Happily ever after…” - September 12, 2018
- The 3 P’s That Can Poison Your Marriage - September 12, 2018
- Heavily pregnant Linda Ikeji spotted exercising by showing off her dancing moves - September 6, 2018
- This Woman has been Carrying her sick Husband on her back for 5 years (watch video) - September 4, 2018
- Instagram user reveals how he almost poisoned his brother over 9ice and Ruggedman’s beef - September 4, 2018
- Archbishop Duncan-Williams explains why his first marriage of 26-years failed - September 4, 2018
- See lovely photo of Dbanj and his wife Lineo as they baecation in Dubai - September 4, 2018
- MC Galaxy announces his wedding date, says he is marrying the best woman in the world - September 4, 2018
- This 4-Year-Old ‘Superhero’ called 999 when his mum Collapsed (Watch Video) - September 4, 2018
- Wizkid’s first baby mama, Shola Ogudu calls him a toxic parent? - September 4, 2018