A Ghanaian pastor identified as Daniel Eshun, has emphatically stated that there’s nothing in the Bible condemning polygamy and Christian men can marry more than one if they want.
The pastor said this while speaking on Starr Fm.
“At what point did Polygamy become a sin? There is nothing that says that Christian man cannot have more than one wife. The Adam and Eve story is one that is used to support monogamy. There is a lot of figurative language used by Moses in Genesis. The first 5 books of the Bible was written for the Jewish People. We cannot sit in Accra, UK or elsewhere and interpret the first 5 books of the Bible. If we want the right interpretation, we have to talk to the Jewish people. The Jewish people believe in both monogamous and polygamous”, he said.
“A man who wishes to marry more wives cannot take his wife by surprise. He is to inform his existing wife first. In 2020, we will have about 3 million women between the ages of 15 and 25 who will not have husbands if we do nothing about it. We have side chicks in Africa because the church is not teaching the people the right thing.” he added.
- How God Can Bring People Together - October 17, 2018
- Being Ghosted in a Relationship. - October 11, 2018
- Fighting for my marriage.If you don’t have these 6 conversations, it can never be “Happily ever after…” - September 12, 2018
- The 3 P’s That Can Poison Your Marriage - September 12, 2018
- Heavily pregnant Linda Ikeji spotted exercising by showing off her dancing moves - September 6, 2018
- This Woman has been Carrying her sick Husband on her back for 5 years (watch video) - September 4, 2018
- Instagram user reveals how he almost poisoned his brother over 9ice and Ruggedman’s beef - September 4, 2018
- Archbishop Duncan-Williams explains why his first marriage of 26-years failed - September 4, 2018
- See lovely photo of Dbanj and his wife Lineo as they baecation in Dubai - September 4, 2018
- MC Galaxy announces his wedding date, says he is marrying the best woman in the world - September 4, 2018