A Ghanaian pastor identified as Daniel Eshun, has emphatically stated that there’s nothing in the Bible condemning polygamy and Christian men can marry more than one if they want.
The pastor said this while speaking on Starr Fm.
“At what point did Polygamy become a sin? There is nothing that says that Christian man cannot have more than one wife. The Adam and Eve story is one that is used to support monogamy. There is a lot of figurative language used by Moses in Genesis. The first 5 books of the Bible was written for the Jewish People. We cannot sit in Accra, UK or elsewhere and interpret the first 5 books of the Bible. If we want the right interpretation, we have to talk to the Jewish people. The Jewish people believe in both monogamous and polygamous”, he said.
“A man who wishes to marry more wives cannot take his wife by surprise. He is to inform his existing wife first. In 2020, we will have about 3 million women between the ages of 15 and 25 who will not have husbands if we do nothing about it. We have side chicks in Africa because the church is not teaching the people the right thing.” he added.
- How to let go and let God:Letting go and letting God in Relationships - December 2, 2018
- How to Spice up your Marriage - November 28, 2018
- How to know God’s Will in a Relationship - November 28, 2018
- Check out the Best Aso-Ebi Styles Of The Week - November 28, 2018
- Adorable family photo to celebrate 29th wedding anniversary of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and his wife Dolapo. - November 25, 2018
- Guarding your Heart in a Relationship - November 25, 2018
- How does God Bring Two People Together - November 25, 2018
- Kevin Hart son Kenzo clocks one - November 21, 2018
- Examples of being Unequally Yoked in Relationships - November 18, 2018
- Letting go and letting God in relationships. - November 14, 2018