A Ghanaian pastor identified as Daniel Eshun, has emphatically stated that there’s nothing in the Bible condemning polygamy and Christian men can marry more than one if they want.
The pastor said this while speaking on Starr Fm.
“At what point did Polygamy become a sin? There is nothing that says that Christian man cannot have more than one wife. The Adam and Eve story is one that is used to support monogamy. There is a lot of figurative language used by Moses in Genesis. The first 5 books of the Bible was written for the Jewish People. We cannot sit in Accra, UK or elsewhere and interpret the first 5 books of the Bible. If we want the right interpretation, we have to talk to the Jewish people. The Jewish people believe in both monogamous and polygamous”, he said.
“A man who wishes to marry more wives cannot take his wife by surprise. He is to inform his existing wife first. In 2020, we will have about 3 million women between the ages of 15 and 25 who will not have husbands if we do nothing about it. We have side chicks in Africa because the church is not teaching the people the right thing.” he added.
- E-money And Family Pictured At Burj Al Arab Hotel In Dubai - August 20, 2018
- Female Soldier In Hot Soup For Brutalizing Her Young Niece - August 20, 2018
- Linda Ikeji Pictured In Rare Moment Her Baby Was Kicking - August 20, 2018
- 8-year-old girl brutally raped and murdered by a family friend in South Africa - August 20, 2018
- Duncan Mighty accused of battering his wife - August 20, 2018
- OAP Toolz’s parents-in-law celebrate 45th wedding anniversary - August 20, 2018
- Mohammed Indimi’s wife, Samira Sherrif welcomes first grandchild - August 20, 2018
- Adorable photos of Davido’s second daughter, Hailey Adeleke - August 20, 2018
- ‘I found love in you’ – Newly married singer, Becca says as she shares a photo from her wedding to her Nigerian manager, Tobi Sanni Daniel - August 20, 2018
- Late American footballer, Aaron Hernandez’s suicide notes to daughter, fiancée and lawyer revealed - August 20, 2018