The parents of a newborn baby in Podgorica, Montenegro returned home from hospital to discover they had been given the wrong baby.
According to reports, the parents left the hospital thinking they were taking home their baby girl but quickly realised something was wrong. They discovered the mother and baby’s tag did not match.
The hospital launched an investigation into the incident and blamed the blunder on a nurse who reportedly did not follow procedures. The hospital however released a statement, saying that the doctors and nurses who were on duty when the baby swap happened would face disciplinary measures.
“We would like to assure the public that all those responsible will be sanctioned”.
The director of the clinical centre in the area said there was no justification for the incident and that the investigation would aim to find out whether the infant had been swapped deliberately or by mistake.
- E-money And Family Pictured At Burj Al Arab Hotel In Dubai - August 20, 2018
- Female Soldier In Hot Soup For Brutalizing Her Young Niece - August 20, 2018
- Linda Ikeji Pictured In Rare Moment Her Baby Was Kicking - August 20, 2018
- 8-year-old girl brutally raped and murdered by a family friend in South Africa - August 20, 2018
- Duncan Mighty accused of battering his wife - August 20, 2018
- OAP Toolz’s parents-in-law celebrate 45th wedding anniversary - August 20, 2018
- Mohammed Indimi’s wife, Samira Sherrif welcomes first grandchild - August 20, 2018
- Adorable photos of Davido’s second daughter, Hailey Adeleke - August 20, 2018
- ‘I found love in you’ – Newly married singer, Becca says as she shares a photo from her wedding to her Nigerian manager, Tobi Sanni Daniel - August 20, 2018
- Late American footballer, Aaron Hernandez’s suicide notes to daughter, fiancée and lawyer revealed - August 20, 2018