The parents of a newborn baby in Podgorica, Montenegro returned home from hospital to discover they had been given the wrong baby.
According to reports, the parents left the hospital thinking they were taking home their baby girl but quickly realised something was wrong. They discovered the mother and baby’s tag did not match.
The hospital launched an investigation into the incident and blamed the blunder on a nurse who reportedly did not follow procedures. The hospital however released a statement, saying that the doctors and nurses who were on duty when the baby swap happened would face disciplinary measures.
“We would like to assure the public that all those responsible will be sanctioned”.
The director of the clinical centre in the area said there was no justification for the incident and that the investigation would aim to find out whether the infant had been swapped deliberately or by mistake.
- How God Can Bring People Together - October 17, 2018
- Being Ghosted in a Relationship. - October 11, 2018
- Fighting for my marriage.If you don’t have these 6 conversations, it can never be “Happily ever after…” - September 12, 2018
- The 3 P’s That Can Poison Your Marriage - September 12, 2018
- Heavily pregnant Linda Ikeji spotted exercising by showing off her dancing moves - September 6, 2018
- This Woman has been Carrying her sick Husband on her back for 5 years (watch video) - September 4, 2018
- Instagram user reveals how he almost poisoned his brother over 9ice and Ruggedman’s beef - September 4, 2018
- Archbishop Duncan-Williams explains why his first marriage of 26-years failed - September 4, 2018
- See lovely photo of Dbanj and his wife Lineo as they baecation in Dubai - September 4, 2018
- MC Galaxy announces his wedding date, says he is marrying the best woman in the world - September 4, 2018