The parents of a newborn baby in Podgorica, Montenegro returned home from hospital to discover they had been given the wrong baby.
According to reports, the parents left the hospital thinking they were taking home their baby girl but quickly realised something was wrong. They discovered the mother and baby’s tag did not match.
The hospital launched an investigation into the incident and blamed the blunder on a nurse who reportedly did not follow procedures. The hospital however released a statement, saying that the doctors and nurses who were on duty when the baby swap happened would face disciplinary measures.
“We would like to assure the public that all those responsible will be sanctioned”.
The director of the clinical centre in the area said there was no justification for the incident and that the investigation would aim to find out whether the infant had been swapped deliberately or by mistake.
- Scriptures to Speak over your Child - December 31, 2018
- 10 Health Benefits of Ewedu leaf - December 31, 2018
- Signs He doesn’t Respect You - December 30, 2018
- Scriptures for Singles - December 19, 2018
- Scriptures for Prosperity and Wealth - December 19, 2018
- How to let go and let God:Letting go and letting God in Relationships - December 2, 2018
- How to Spice up your Marriage - November 28, 2018
- How to know God’s Will in a Relationship - November 28, 2018
- Check out the Best Aso-Ebi Styles Of The Week - November 28, 2018
- Adorable family photo to celebrate 29th wedding anniversary of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and his wife Dolapo. - November 25, 2018