Samuel Óghale Oboh (born March 27, 1971, Lagos, Nigeria) is a Canadian architect, manager, leader and the 2015 President of the Royal Architectural Institute of Canada.
As one of Canada’s prime architects – who leads and inspires passion for responsible architecture and excellence, Samuel Oboh is the first African-Canadian to be elected as President of the Alberta Chapter of the Royal Architectural Institute of Canada in 2007.Congrats!!!
- A survival guide for working parents: How to balance family and career - October 12, 2017
- The Financial Considerations Every New Parent Should Make - October 11, 2017
- How Companies Can Support New Parents - October 11, 2017
- SECRETS TO A HAPPY MARRIAGE [PART 2] - October 10, 2017
- Should Single Mums Become Dad’s on Father’s Day? - October 8, 2017
- A New Study Confirms That The Curse Of The Second-Born Child Is Real - October 8, 2017
- How to Build Your Confidence as a First Time Mother; Judith’s Story - October 6, 2017
- Working Mothers Should Stop Feeling Guilty - October 5, 2017
- What Every New Parent Must Know About Car Seat Safety - October 5, 2017
- SECRETS TO A HAPPY MARRIAGE [PART 1] - October 4, 2017