Samuel Óghale Oboh (born March 27, 1971, Lagos, Nigeria) is a Canadian architect, manager, leader and the 2015 President of the Royal Architectural Institute of Canada.
As one of Canada’s prime architects – who leads and inspires passion for responsible architecture and excellence, Samuel Oboh is the first African-Canadian to be elected as President of the Alberta Chapter of the Royal Architectural Institute of Canada in 2007.Congrats!!!
- What should you buy for First Time Parents? - December 14, 2017
- Signs that your Husband feels Neglected after Childbirth - December 12, 2017
- New picture of Janet Jackson and her adorable child Eissa - December 11, 2017
- Famous People Raised by Single Mothers - December 11, 2017
- ‘I Didn’t Know I Was Pregnant’: Woman Amazed At Baby Boy’s Arrival - December 10, 2017
- 10 Ways of becoming a Better Father and Husband - December 10, 2017
- What do First Time Parents Fight about and How to Avoid it - December 9, 2017
- Understanding the Single Father While the World Focuses On the Mother - December 3, 2017
- How To check if you and your spouse are true friends - November 28, 2017
- 5 Essential Tips for Creating Balance between Entrepreneurship and Motherhood - November 27, 2017