Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson-Okojie has give reasons why she is extremely in love and crazy about her husband.
According to her, it is because her husband is a saint and the closest thing after God’s existence.
The actress told Nigeria Tribune in a new interview when asked what drew her to her husband:
‘My husband is a saint. Everything. My husband is not someone you interact with, with your body. He is someone you commune with, with your soul. You just love his soul.
He is everything bottled in one person. I don’t know how to explain him. My husband is the closest thing after God’s existence. I am not saying he is perfect, but l love that man too much [Sings]. Sometimes I can’t explain him.
I used to have mentors, but for some time now it has been my husband. He has the best things to say about everything. I am always awed by the way he reasons.
He has certain perception of life that intrigues me. For like four years now, he has been my mentor. He makes me see things right. And we all need a person who makes us see the best in everything. So, yea, my husband is my mentor.
- How is your relationship with Tonto Dikeh?
She’s my girl. She is like a sister to me. We outgrow things. We both have kids and are raising them.
- You are a born-again. Does your faith influence role interpretation?
Yes, I am a born-again Christian. I wouldn’t say it influences my role because as a Christian you are a bridge maker. People should look at you and tell the difference.
In filming, I don’t like to embarrass myself, I don’t like to embarrass my husband.
- WOW! Housemaid thrown lavish wedding years after her Madam adopted her for being humble (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE! Man beats wife to death in Benue (Graphics Photos) - August 21, 2017
- THANK GOD! Checkout Funke Akindele’s Baby Bump (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- FREE BONANZA! A hospital in Kaduna is offering free surgery for a week to celebrate President Buhari’s return - August 20, 2017
- Monalisa Chinda- How I knew my 2nd husband was the one for me - August 20, 2017
- Kiki Osinbajo all smiles and pretty in new photo - August 20, 2017
- BIZZARE! Nigerian men celebrate Pres.Buhari’s return by drinking water and soft drink from the ground (Photos) - August 20, 2017
- Bawo Emami Appreciates God Amidst Curses And Insults From Followers(Read Comments) - August 20, 2017
- FAMILY VACATION! IK Osakioduwa and family visit Guliver’s land - August 20, 2017
- ‘I never had a boyfriend’ – Enugu girl who made 9As in WAEC - August 20, 2017