A mother of two and resident of Ikotun, a suburb of Lagos, Mrs. Olufunmilayo Ajilore, has landed in police net over alleged lesbianism.
The heavily pregnant mother of two children was recently caught in the act of lesbianism by her in-laws and as a result that she was physically battered and forcefully evicted from her matrimonial home after being treated at a nearby hospital, Shasha Medical Centre.
As at the time of filing this report, Mrs. Ajilore has been running from pillar to post as her life is now under threat by her in-laws that are bent on using the traditional means of cleansing her of the abominable conduct as well as the society itself which sees homosexual and lesbianism practices as offences punishable under the criminal code.
- Man shoots wife, brother dead after catching them in bed - January 20, 2019
- Linda Ikeji’s Son Jayce Is 4 Months Old Today - January 20, 2019
- So Touching! My female friend who was married to an old Alhaji at age 12 died at childbirth - January 20, 2019
- Speed Darlington shoot his shot at Tiwa Savage - January 20, 2019
- Despite being in love with Queen Ure, we never married – Soul E Baba - January 20, 2019
- How to deal with your husband’s side chic disturbing your marriage - January 19, 2019
- Could My GF Be Cheating? Man Ask After Seeing Girlfriend Driving Strange Man’s G-Wagon - January 19, 2019
- Help! Am I in love with my own sister - January 19, 2019
- Trusting my heart with the wrong man turn me to a single mom - January 19, 2019
- Young boy dragged after showcasing his ‘underage’ lover on social media - January 19, 2019