Popular Nigerian actress, Bose Omotoyossi, who is married to Beninese footballer, Razak Omotoyossi, has opened up on the domestic violence issue plaguing her family and she mentioned that her family has been free from it.
Recall that the actress had mentioned in an interview sometime ago that they were both undergoing therapy. Read here.
She had said: To be honest with you, I and my husband are violent towards each other and we’re trying to get help.
Whenever he hits me, I retaliate but everybody knows that he can beat me.Every marriage has issues but we often expect too much from our partners.
There was a time my pastor even told me that I should put water in my mouth whenever I am angry but it didn’t work and I spat out the water when we were fighting.
We are both undergoing therapy right now. Now, I am very quiet; even when my husband is upset, I keep calm. I thank God that there is peace in our marriage now and I pray there wouldn’t be any incidence of domestic violence again’.
And now Bose Omotoyossi is very certain that the therapy has had its positive effect and the family is living in bliss right now:
“The therapy has been very helpful and now, I can say we even understand and love each other more. It is normal for marriages to have tough times but what matters is how you come out of it. There will be nothing like domestic violence in my home again.”
- Depressed people are not weak minded, they’re sick- Twitter user laments over brother’s death - November 19, 2018
- DJ Cuppy gets proposed to in newspaper by Duke of Shomolu - November 19, 2018
- The best decision I have made in my adult life was to wait until I found my wife – Banky W says as he celebrates wedding anniversary with Adesua - November 19, 2018
- Idris Elba attends the Evening Standard Theatre Awards 2018 with his stunning fiancée and daughter - November 19, 2018
- We were more than soulmates – Diddy pays tribute to Kim Porter - November 19, 2018
- Why I got married to Atiku 47-years ago – Wife, Titi Abubakar - November 19, 2018
- Abducted Zamfara twin sisters regain freedom after 26 days - November 18, 2018
- 21-year-old student caught in Enugu after killing her newborn baby - November 18, 2018
- 41-year-old American woman marries 21-year-old Pakistani student 10 months after meeting on Instagram - November 18, 2018
- I pray that our father in heaven speaks to you individually and softens your hearts – Lola Omotayo tells Peter and Paul as she celebrate them on their birthday - November 18, 2018