Popular Nigerian actress, Bose Omotoyossi, who is married to Beninese footballer, Razak Omotoyossi, has opened up on the domestic violence issue plaguing her family and she mentioned that her family has been free from it.
Recall that the actress had mentioned in an interview sometime ago that they were both undergoing therapy. Read here.
She had said: To be honest with you, I and my husband are violent towards each other and we’re trying to get help.
Whenever he hits me, I retaliate but everybody knows that he can beat me.Every marriage has issues but we often expect too much from our partners.
There was a time my pastor even told me that I should put water in my mouth whenever I am angry but it didn’t work and I spat out the water when we were fighting.
We are both undergoing therapy right now. Now, I am very quiet; even when my husband is upset, I keep calm. I thank God that there is peace in our marriage now and I pray there wouldn’t be any incidence of domestic violence again’.
And now Bose Omotoyossi is very certain that the therapy has had its positive effect and the family is living in bliss right now:
“The therapy has been very helpful and now, I can say we even understand and love each other more. It is normal for marriages to have tough times but what matters is how you come out of it. There will be nothing like domestic violence in my home again.”
- I marvel at her strength and passion – Betty Irabor writes on her daughter, Sonia - September 21, 2018
- Watch the moment an actress slaps talk show audience member who criticized her child - September 21, 2018
- Kenyan Governor Okoth Obado impregnates wife’s sister - September 21, 2018
- WTF! Nigerian Pastor abandons wife in Canada, marries lady he introduced as his sister - September 21, 2018
- Christine and Frank Lampard welcome a baby girl, name her Patricia Charlotte - September 21, 2018
- Cardi B Shares throwback picture to her and Offset’s secret wedding - September 21, 2018
- Finally! Linda Ikeji’s baby daddy, Sholaye Jeremi speaks out - September 21, 2018
- Mikel Obi Proud Of His Twin Daughters As They Resume At New School - September 21, 2018
- Give Praise To God If Someone Chops Down Your Wife — Counsellor Lutterodt To Married Men - September 21, 2018
- NBA star Richard Jefferson’s father killed in a drive-by shooting in Compton - September 21, 2018