Popular Nigerian actress, Bose Omotoyossi, who is married to Beninese footballer, Razak Omotoyossi, has opened up on the domestic violence issue plaguing her family and she mentioned that her family has been free from it.
Recall that the actress had mentioned in an interview sometime ago that they were both undergoing therapy. Read here.
She had said: To be honest with you, I and my husband are violent towards each other and we’re trying to get help.
Whenever he hits me, I retaliate but everybody knows that he can beat me.Every marriage has issues but we often expect too much from our partners.
There was a time my pastor even told me that I should put water in my mouth whenever I am angry but it didn’t work and I spat out the water when we were fighting.
We are both undergoing therapy right now. Now, I am very quiet; even when my husband is upset, I keep calm. I thank God that there is peace in our marriage now and I pray there wouldn’t be any incidence of domestic violence again’.
And now Bose Omotoyossi is very certain that the therapy has had its positive effect and the family is living in bliss right now:
“The therapy has been very helpful and now, I can say we even understand and love each other more. It is normal for marriages to have tough times but what matters is how you come out of it. There will be nothing like domestic violence in my home again.”
- Aliko Dangote’s nephew Mohammed weds Malaysian billionaire’s daughter - December 10, 2018
- HIV positive family members show off drugs they take daily - December 10, 2018
- Woman kills self, 2 children over husband’s plan to marry second wife - December 10, 2018
- You can’t embarrass my wife for talking politics in church – Sen. Akpabio criticises Bishop for scolding his wife during church service - December 10, 2018
- Buju Banton reunites with his daughter who was just 11-years old when he was jailed in 2011 - December 10, 2018
- Nigerian Couple who met on Twitter celebrate their engagement - December 10, 2018
- Thank you for elevating me to the club of motherhood – Vivian Chiologi-Shittu who welcomed her first child at 51, appreciates God as she turns a year older today - December 10, 2018
- I miss Cardi – Offset declares to the world after he and his wife split - December 10, 2018
- Drama As Woman’s Engagement Ring Falls Into The Drain Moments After Boyfriend Proposed - December 10, 2018
- Linda Ikeji Shares Photo Of Herself And Baby J, Reveals Her Banana Island House Is Now Worth N850M - December 10, 2018