The singer who advised his followers to stick to their dream, revealed that after he took up playing the trumpet, some people told him it won’t ‘sell’ because it wasn’t trendy. He further disclosed that a dear friend even suggested adding comedy to his hustle, since he could make people laugh, but he stayed on his lane.
See photo below:
Here’s what he wrote;
“FOCUS – STICK WITH IT!
LEFT – Over 20 years ago
RIGHT – Over 20 years after.
By God’s special grace through His Holy Spirit, I have learnt the Art and power of FOCUS….
“…to direct your attention or effort at something specific”
When I found my calling, I stuck with it. I remember a few people saying that playing the trumpet didn’t sell, and wasn’t trendy, BUT I STUCK WITH IT.
A dear friend even suggested I did some comedy by the side since I could make people laugh, But I still stayed on my lane.
Has God called you to do something, ONE THING? Stick with it. Set your eyes as a flint. Give yourself to it. While loving and following God.
Then come back a few years from now and let’s talk.
Dear young person, Any time you feel it’s taking too long, please revisit this image and be encouraged.
If you can follow God wholly and just stick with that “trumpet in your hand” (your’s may be something else), You will Glorify God and Impact your generation. So, Say to yourself, STICK WITH IT! – FOCUS!
“to continue doing something although it is difficult:”
- Tonto Dikeh reveals how she lost her baby weight - August 17, 2017
- I need out of house arrest to feed my kids! – DMX laments - August 17, 2017
- BIZZARE! Nigerian man marries his older white lover (Photos) - August 17, 2017
- Kim Kardashian West Talks about having a third baby - August 17, 2017
- Pretty Mike- ‘You are stupid if you give your last kobo to your pastor to buy jet but dont have bicycle’ - August 17, 2017
- Odunlade Adekola is not the father of my child- actress Bukola Adeeyo cries out - August 17, 2017
- Timi Dakolo’s kids looks beautiful in matching outfits - August 17, 2017
- WHAT! ‘If my boyfriend is broke, I will cheat on him’ – Nigerian lady reveals, explains why - August 16, 2017
- THE LORD IS GOOD! 16 years after marriage,Nigerian pastors welcome set of twins (Photos) - August 16, 2017
- “One of the reasons I still work” – 2face enthuse over his daughter Isabella (Photo) - August 16, 2017