The singer who advised his followers to stick to their dream, revealed that after he took up playing the trumpet, some people told him it won’t ‘sell’ because it wasn’t trendy. He further disclosed that a dear friend even suggested adding comedy to his hustle, since he could make people laugh, but he stayed on his lane.
See photo below:
Here’s what he wrote;
“FOCUS – STICK WITH IT!
LEFT – Over 20 years ago
RIGHT – Over 20 years after.
By God’s special grace through His Holy Spirit, I have learnt the Art and power of FOCUS….
“…to direct your attention or effort at something specific”
When I found my calling, I stuck with it. I remember a few people saying that playing the trumpet didn’t sell, and wasn’t trendy, BUT I STUCK WITH IT.
A dear friend even suggested I did some comedy by the side since I could make people laugh, But I still stayed on my lane.
Has God called you to do something, ONE THING? Stick with it. Set your eyes as a flint. Give yourself to it. While loving and following God.
Then come back a few years from now and let’s talk.
Dear young person, Any time you feel it’s taking too long, please revisit this image and be encouraged.
If you can follow God wholly and just stick with that “trumpet in your hand” (your’s may be something else), You will Glorify God and Impact your generation. So, Say to yourself, STICK WITH IT! – FOCUS!
“to continue doing something although it is difficult:”
- WOW! Housemaid thrown lavish wedding years after her Madam adopted her for being humble (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE! Man beats wife to death in Benue (Graphics Photos) - August 21, 2017
- THANK GOD! Checkout Funke Akindele’s Baby Bump (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- FREE BONANZA! A hospital in Kaduna is offering free surgery for a week to celebrate President Buhari’s return - August 20, 2017
- Monalisa Chinda- How I knew my 2nd husband was the one for me - August 20, 2017
- Kiki Osinbajo all smiles and pretty in new photo - August 20, 2017
- BIZZARE! Nigerian men celebrate Pres.Buhari’s return by drinking water and soft drink from the ground (Photos) - August 20, 2017
- Bawo Emami Appreciates God Amidst Curses And Insults From Followers(Read Comments) - August 20, 2017
- FAMILY VACATION! IK Osakioduwa and family visit Guliver’s land - August 20, 2017
- ‘I never had a boyfriend’ – Enugu girl who made 9As in WAEC - August 20, 2017