The Nigerian minister of State for Education, Professor Anthony Anwukah, has expressed the need to have a huge number of smart teachers. He stated that teachers should upgrade their training in order to match the global standards.
Anwukah said: “As a teacher, nothing is more challenging than when students question your assumed superior knowledge. This makes it important for teachers to ensure that they update their knowledge through training, either self or government sponsored.”.
- 91 Year Old Graduates From University - August 9, 2017
- Perez Hilton Reveals The True Kylie - August 9, 2017
- BBC Erotic Show - August 9, 2017
- How To Avoid Twitter Scams - August 9, 2017
- Apps For Smart Parenting - August 9, 2017
- Technology To Help Parents When Schools Open - August 9, 2017
- Simi Reveals Album Release Date - August 9, 2017
- You Are Not As Tech Savvy As You Thought - August 9, 2017
- 2017 Miss Nigeria USA Pageant On This Saturday - August 9, 2017
- Nigeria Is Not Worthy To Have Wizkid, MI - August 9, 2017