The Nigerian minister of State for Education, Professor Anthony Anwukah, has expressed the need to have a huge number of smart teachers. He stated that teachers should upgrade their training in order to match the global standards.
Anwukah said: “As a teacher, nothing is more challenging than when students question your assumed superior knowledge. This makes it important for teachers to ensure that they update their knowledge through training, either self or government sponsored.”.
- UK Appoints Minister For Loneliness - January 19, 2018
- Man Puts Billboard On Highway to Welcome Girlfriend - January 19, 2018
- Instagram Now Allows You To Spy On Your Friends - January 19, 2018
- £15,000 Diamond Encrusted Bracelet From Aunty B - January 19, 2018
- 83 Year Old Virgin Gets Married - January 19, 2018
- New Mothers Raped In Hospital - January 19, 2018
- Lupita Nyong’o to Publish First Children’s Book - January 19, 2018
- Woman Chased Out Of Eatery For Breastfeeding - January 19, 2018
- Slapping Children Is A Symptom Of Lazy Parenting - January 19, 2018
- We Rape Our Daughter So That No one Does, Couple Confesses - January 19, 2018