A Facebook post today revealed the dangerous circumstances surrounding Kenya’s biggest public hospital. The post alleged that New mothers were being raped while on their way to the nursery section to breastfeed their babies.
It was also revealed that morgue attendants would expose the corpses they were transferring to the mortuary to scare the mothers if not attempting to defile them.
The maternity ward is on the third floor while the nursery section is on the ground floor. Many have complained about this distance that is making it easier for these alleged dangerous crimes to be committed.
An online campaign against rape has started doing rounds on social media to raise awareness of this situation. The hospital CEO, however, has denied these claims, something that has outraged the entire population.
- UK Appoints Minister For Loneliness - January 19, 2018
- Man Puts Billboard On Highway to Welcome Girlfriend - January 19, 2018
- Instagram Now Allows You To Spy On Your Friends - January 19, 2018
- £15,000 Diamond Encrusted Bracelet From Aunty B - January 19, 2018
- 83 Year Old Virgin Gets Married - January 19, 2018
- New Mothers Raped In Hospital - January 19, 2018
- Lupita Nyong’o to Publish First Children’s Book - January 19, 2018
- Woman Chased Out Of Eatery For Breastfeeding - January 19, 2018
- Slapping Children Is A Symptom Of Lazy Parenting - January 19, 2018
- We Rape Our Daughter So That No one Does, Couple Confesses - January 19, 2018