A newborn baby has survived after he was rescued from a pit latrine by good Samaritans earlier today in a secondary school in Kagara community, Rafi Local Government of Niger State.
According to reports, the baby was found and saved after her cry was heard by some people in the community as they traced her to a pit latrine where she was dumped apparently by her mother.
The good Samaritans who rescued the baby – took time to clean her up and also feed her.
See photos below:
- Kim Kardashian shares cute childhood photo of herself - May 27, 2018
- “Dear future wife, just know that I will embarrass u with my dance moves forever” – Don Jazzy hopes to marry soon - May 27, 2018
- My wife took wrong advice from friends that nearly ruined our marriage – Afeez Owo - May 27, 2018
- Actor Dele Odule gives daughter out in marriage (photos) - May 27, 2018
- Top Nigerian MUA, Joyce Jacob is engaged to billionaire son Eyinna Anumudu - May 27, 2018
- Tonto Dikeh celebrates Children’s Day with her son, King Andre - May 27, 2018
- Italian footballer, Federico Zini and his ex-girlfriend found dead - May 27, 2018
- Charlyboy talks marriage, says the concept will no longer be fashionable - May 26, 2018
- More photos from the wedding of Footballer Emmanuel Emenike and Iheoma Nnaji - May 26, 2018
- Man caught after sneaking into neighbor’s flat to sleep with his wife in Lagos - May 26, 2018