Nigerian big boy and CEO of Muccon Resources, Escoba Smith, made it rain last weekend during his friend’s child’s dedication party. Adaeze Onwuzurike, the daughter of Kingsley Ikenna Onwuzurike, was officially dedicated in church last Sunday after which a reception was held at their family home in Umuahia. Escoba took things a notch higher when he tossed money all around like it was paper.
He and his wife were seen throwing money at their host family as they danced. It was indeed a large amount because it had to be swept off the floor with a broom for it to be packed. Escoba pulled one such stunt at a wedding last year.
Check out the photos and video too.
TMT Daughter's dedication
Posted by Escoba Smith on Sonntag, 23. Juli 2017
- Hillary Clinton Set to Release a Tell-all Memoir in September - July 29, 2017
- Introducing Twinklestar Studios, Specially Created for Kids, Maternity and Family Shoots - July 29, 2017
- Watch as Lamar Odom Opens Up About Losing His Son and Cocaine Abuse in a New Interview - July 29, 2017
- Sisi Yemmie Shares Her Marriage Experience in New Vlog as She Celebrates 3rd Anniversary - July 27, 2017
- Flavour Posts a Photo of His Beautiful First Daughter - July 27, 2017
- 4-Year-Old Cries as His Stepmom Reads Him Her Vows During Her Wedding - July 27, 2017
- Beautiful! Timi Dakolo Shares a Cute Photo of Him With His Daughters - July 27, 2017
- Nigerian Big Boy Escoba Smith Makes it Rain at a Friend’s Child’s Dedication Party - July 27, 2017
- Another Awesome Photo from Millen Magese’s Maternity Shoot - July 27, 2017
- 14-year-old Nigerian Bride Kills Her Husband After Being Married for 5 months - July 26, 2017