A Nigerian man identified as Maigalisa Yohanna and his bride, Danielle Villasana, on Saturday, August 4, 2018, surprised many of their guests after storming their wedding reception in a tricycle in Yola, Adamawa state.
The duo met at the American University of Nigeria, where Danielle teaches Photography and Maigalisa is an IT expert.
The photographer who took the photos shared how it was a lovely surprise for the bride who had always wished to ride in a tricycle.
“I have photographed quite a number of weddings but none has been this spontaneous and engaging.
The event planner @tiana_27 walked up to me just after the joining took place and said. ‘You need to be ready for a surprise that @maigalisa (Husband) has for his Bride @davillasana’. The order of photographs followed shortly after as we needed some time for @meetbobby1 to fetch the Keke (Tricycle). He made a grand entry as the bride was swept off her feet and marveled at the surprise.
Before this time, riding in a Keke had been a wish for Danielle and Maiga granted her this wish on the day they tied the knot where it all began.”
- Romantic Valentine’s Day Messages for Her - February 13, 2019
- Essential tips for When Someone you love hurts you Deeply - February 11, 2019
- Senator wear designs for men in Nigeria (PHOTOS) - January 26, 2019
- Senator Native Designs For Men 2019 - January 26, 2019
- Ibidunni Ighodalo has given birth to a baby boy after 19 years of waiting. - January 23, 2019
- When He disappears for a few Days - January 23, 2019
- When God takes away a Relationship - January 23, 2019
- What should a Husband do in a Sexless Marriage - January 23, 2019
- Scriptures to Speak over your Child - December 31, 2018
- EWEDU AND ITS HEALTH BENEFITS.10 Health Benefits of Ewedu leaf - December 31, 2018