A Nigerian man identified as Maigalisa Yohanna and his bride, Danielle Villasana, on Saturday, August 4, 2018, surprised many of their guests after storming their wedding reception in a tricycle in Yola, Adamawa state.
The duo met at the American University of Nigeria, where Danielle teaches Photography and Maigalisa is an IT expert.
The photographer who took the photos shared how it was a lovely surprise for the bride who had always wished to ride in a tricycle.
“I have photographed quite a number of weddings but none has been this spontaneous and engaging.
The event planner @tiana_27 walked up to me just after the joining took place and said. ‘You need to be ready for a surprise that @maigalisa (Husband) has for his Bride @davillasana’. The order of photographs followed shortly after as we needed some time for @meetbobby1 to fetch the Keke (Tricycle). He made a grand entry as the bride was swept off her feet and marveled at the surprise.
Before this time, riding in a Keke had been a wish for Danielle and Maiga granted her this wish on the day they tied the knot where it all began.”
- Examples of being Unequally Yoked in Relationships - November 18, 2018
- Letting go and letting God in relationships. - November 14, 2018
- Signs that you are being Ghosted in a Relationship - November 14, 2018
- The Best Sex Positions During Pregnancy - October 30, 2018
- Cucumber benefits for men: Cucumber wonders is more than boosting men’s sex drive - October 26, 2018
- Benefits of bitter kola - October 23, 2018
- How God Can Bring People Together - October 17, 2018
- Being Ghosted in a Relationship. - October 11, 2018
- Fighting for my marriage.If you don’t have these 6 conversations, it can never be “Happily ever after…” - September 12, 2018
- The 3 P’s That Can Poison Your Marriage - September 12, 2018