A Nigerian man based abroad, has shown his wife just how much he loves her, by flying to Nigeria to surprise her on her birthday.
The man identified as Nwanta Anayoeze took to Facebook to share a video of his surprised wife when he came into the house. He was seen hugging his two kids and wife.
In the post, Anayoeze stated that there is no amount of material gift that would express his love to her, adding that he respects her so much because she accepted him when others rejected him.
“This is my greatest Assurance to you. Flying back home just to sing happy birthday song to you my darling. No amount of material things i can give you that will last for ever rather than my love and care. Your birthday is my birthday too. I’m celebrating the joy of having you in my life. On your birthday and all the days after, I promise to make you happier and to help fulfill all your heart’s greatest desires. I respect and love you not because you are my wife but because you accepted to marry me when the world rejected me and treated me bad. Now God has blessed me, Sweetheart enjoy in fullest. Happy Birthday to the most beautiful wife in the world”, Anayoeze wrote.
Watch the video below:
- “Let your daughter be happy, please” – Chrissy Teigen tells Meghan Markle’s Dad - July 30, 2018
- Three sisters confess to killing their dad after “years of sexual abuse and torture” - July 30, 2018
- “Happy birthday to my double blessing” – Femi Adebayo celebrates his twin sons as they clock a year older - July 30, 2018
- Groom, family members die in car crash on their way to wedding - July 30, 2018
- Celebrity Families: Beyonce and Jay-Z hang out backstage with DJ Khaled and his family at their On the Run II Tour (Photos) - July 30, 2018
- See this Nigerian father’s reactions for seeing his daughter after 2 years - July 30, 2018
- Photos from the wedding of Taraba state governor’s son - July 30, 2018
- Chelsea striker, Alvaro Morata and wife Alice Campello welcome lovely set of twins - July 30, 2018
- Iyabo Ojo’s children excited to see their dad for the first time in 6years - July 30, 2018
- Adorable new photos of Femi Fani-Kayode’s triplets - July 30, 2018