A Nigerian man based abroad, has shown his wife just how much he loves her, by flying to Nigeria to surprise her on her birthday.
The man identified as Nwanta Anayoeze took to Facebook to share a video of his surprised wife when he came into the house. He was seen hugging his two kids and wife.
In the post, Anayoeze stated that there is no amount of material gift that would express his love to her, adding that he respects her so much because she accepted him when others rejected him.
“This is my greatest Assurance to you. Flying back home just to sing happy birthday song to you my darling. No amount of material things i can give you that will last for ever rather than my love and care. Your birthday is my birthday too. I’m celebrating the joy of having you in my life. On your birthday and all the days after, I promise to make you happier and to help fulfill all your heart’s greatest desires. I respect and love you not because you are my wife but because you accepted to marry me when the world rejected me and treated me bad. Now God has blessed me, Sweetheart enjoy in fullest. Happy Birthday to the most beautiful wife in the world”, Anayoeze wrote.
Watch the video below:
- If you don’t have these 6 conversations, it can never be “Happily ever after…” - September 12, 2018
- The 3 P’s That Can Poison Your Marriage - September 12, 2018
- Heavily pregnant Linda Ikeji spotted exercising by showing off her dancing moves - September 6, 2018
- This Woman has been Carrying her sick Husband on her back for 5 years (watch video) - September 4, 2018
- Instagram user reveals how he almost poisoned his brother over 9ice and Ruggedman’s beef - September 4, 2018
- Archbishop Duncan-Williams explains why his first marriage of 26-years failed - September 4, 2018
- See lovely photo of Dbanj and his wife Lineo as they baecation in Dubai - September 4, 2018
- MC Galaxy announces his wedding date, says he is marrying the best woman in the world - September 4, 2018
- This 4-Year-Old ‘Superhero’ called 999 when his mum Collapsed (Watch Video) - September 4, 2018
- Wizkid’s first baby mama, Shola Ogudu calls him a toxic parent? - September 4, 2018