A Nigerian man has taken to social media to reveal how his wife tried to kill him after she secretly got married to another man.
The man identified as Uche Ogu shared his story with a lawyer Emeka Ugwuonye, who later shared the story on Facebook. Ogu in his message to Ugwuonye disclosed that, he got married to his wife in 2003 while living in Lagos and they have about four children together, two boys and two girls.
He said he later discovered his wife was sleeping with men and this made their marriage unbearable at some point, adding that they decided to live together just because of their children.
Ogu further revealed that his wife took permission to travel to Abuja because her uncle got her a job. Instead of going for the job as claimed, she got married to another man while still married to him. See screenshot of their chat below:
- Busola Dakolo is missing her husband! - June 24, 2018
- Halle Berry shares rare photo of her son with Olivier Martinez - June 24, 2018
- Fela Anikulapo’s daughter dares women to compete with “a glorious beauty” like hers over a man - June 24, 2018
- Women in Saudi Arabia are now legally allowed to drive - June 24, 2018
- Tia Mowry shares photo of her tummy 7 weeks after child birth, reveals not every woman snaps back immediately - June 24, 2018
- See the amazing transformation of this burn survivor on her wedding day - June 24, 2018
- Actor Muyiwa Ademola and wife celebrate 12th wedding anniversary - June 24, 2018
- Model Chanel Iman and hubby Sterling Shepard expecting baby girl - June 24, 2018
- If women are truly supporting women, there won’t be an Epidemic of Sidechicks – Joro Olumofin - June 24, 2018
- Actress Nkechi Blessing reveals what she looks out for in a man - June 24, 2018