A Nigerian man has taken to social media to reveal how his wife tried to kill him after she secretly got married to another man.
The man identified as Uche Ogu shared his story with a lawyer Emeka Ugwuonye, who later shared the story on Facebook. Ogu in his message to Ugwuonye disclosed that, he got married to his wife in 2003 while living in Lagos and they have about four children together, two boys and two girls.
He said he later discovered his wife was sleeping with men and this made their marriage unbearable at some point, adding that they decided to live together just because of their children.
Ogu further revealed that his wife took permission to travel to Abuja because her uncle got her a job. Instead of going for the job as claimed, she got married to another man while still married to him. See screenshot of their chat below:
- “Let your daughter be happy, please” – Chrissy Teigen tells Meghan Markle’s Dad - July 30, 2018
- Three sisters confess to killing their dad after “years of sexual abuse and torture” - July 30, 2018
- “Happy birthday to my double blessing” – Femi Adebayo celebrates his twin sons as they clock a year older - July 30, 2018
- Groom, family members die in car crash on their way to wedding - July 30, 2018
- Celebrity Families: Beyonce and Jay-Z hang out backstage with DJ Khaled and his family at their On the Run II Tour (Photos) - July 30, 2018
- See this Nigerian father’s reactions for seeing his daughter after 2 years - July 30, 2018
- Photos from the wedding of Taraba state governor’s son - July 30, 2018
- Chelsea striker, Alvaro Morata and wife Alice Campello welcome lovely set of twins - July 30, 2018
- Iyabo Ojo’s children excited to see their dad for the first time in 6years - July 30, 2018
- Adorable new photos of Femi Fani-Kayode’s triplets - July 30, 2018