Fast rising Nollywood actress, Sylvia Edem, may have immense love for Nigeria and her career as an actor in Nollywood but she certainly has no plans to marry Nigerian men.
She revealed this in a recent interview where she said: “Nope, I haven’t changed my mind about marrying a white man.
Yea, I do believe in the saying that ‘Love conquers all’. I don’t have a problem with Nigerian men but I just feel they are not right for me.
I’ve been in one or two relationships with Nigerian men, and I tried to make it work but it didn’t favour me.” She went on to add: “I’ve actually said I wanted to marry a white man right from when I was growing up.
It’s not like Nigerian men are that bad but this is my own choice; it’s what I want. After trying two relationships with Nigerian men and it didn’t work for me, I gave up.”
- Man shoots wife, brother dead after catching them in bed - January 20, 2019
- Linda Ikeji’s Son Jayce Is 4 Months Old Today - January 20, 2019
- So Touching! My female friend who was married to an old Alhaji at age 12 died at childbirth - January 20, 2019
- Speed Darlington shoot his shot at Tiwa Savage - January 20, 2019
- Despite being in love with Queen Ure, we never married – Soul E Baba - January 20, 2019
- How to deal with your husband’s side chic disturbing your marriage - January 19, 2019
- Could My GF Be Cheating? Man Ask After Seeing Girlfriend Driving Strange Man’s G-Wagon - January 19, 2019
- Help! Am I in love with my own sister - January 19, 2019
- Trusting my heart with the wrong man turn me to a single mom - January 19, 2019
- Young boy dragged after showcasing his ‘underage’ lover on social media - January 19, 2019