A Nigerian single mother of 4, Kate Imafidon who found love again after losing her husband to cancer at a young age, got engaged during a mini holiday in Toronto.
According to her best friend Azuka Ogujiuba, the Nigerian single mother of 4 who recently got engaged, found a supportive and loving man, who genuinely loves, adores her and everything she stands for. Read her post below:
Let me be the town crier in the market square of this good news.
My childhood, primary and secondary school friend, yes we met at the age of 5 @kateimafidon is ENGAGED oooooo… chairman @mortenf1 just asked her to marry him in far away Toronto where they went for a mini holiday.
Kate is a single parent of 4 beautiful kids but has found love afresh.
I love and admire her strength and positivity towards pains and disappointments in life. At a young age she lost her husband to cancer, that union produced 2 kids. She stretched her arms at love again the relationship produced another 2 beautiful kids, and it finally ended abruptly with splashes of pain, she was done searching for true love untill l call him Chairman came along. Her life is an inspiring best seller.
She is one of the most selfless and kindest souls alive, too selfless to a fault.
Even with her 4 kids she has found a supportive and loving man, who genuinely loves, adores her and everything she stands for.
l am extremely elated for my friend! In fact, she is more than a friend to me, she is my twin sister from another mother. She is my day one ‘Niggaress’. We have been through a lot together, we have been there for each other and we have equally had our disagreements too but the true friendship and love we have for each other strengthens us everyday.
For me, “after a lot of life disappointments and heartbreaks, l don’t think anyone is ever ready for love, but when someone makes you feel alive again it’s kind of worth the risk.” Congrats my darling and sister for life and thank you chairman for making my girl smile again @mortenf1 .
Oslo here l come again
May the big lion of their little kingdom bless their union always,
- Aliko Dangote’s nephew Mohammed weds Malaysian billionaire’s daughter - December 10, 2018
- HIV positive family members show off drugs they take daily - December 10, 2018
- Woman kills self, 2 children over husband’s plan to marry second wife - December 10, 2018
- You can’t embarrass my wife for talking politics in church – Sen. Akpabio criticises Bishop for scolding his wife during church service - December 10, 2018
- Buju Banton reunites with his daughter who was just 11-years old when he was jailed in 2011 - December 10, 2018
- Nigerian Couple who met on Twitter celebrate their engagement - December 10, 2018
- Thank you for elevating me to the club of motherhood – Vivian Chiologi-Shittu who welcomed her first child at 51, appreciates God as she turns a year older today - December 10, 2018
- I miss Cardi – Offset declares to the world after he and his wife split - December 10, 2018
- Drama As Woman’s Engagement Ring Falls Into The Drain Moments After Boyfriend Proposed - December 10, 2018
- Linda Ikeji Shares Photo Of Herself And Baby J, Reveals Her Banana Island House Is Now Worth N850M - December 10, 2018