A Nigerian single mother of 4, Kate Imafidon who found love again after losing her husband to cancer at a young age, got engaged during a mini holiday in Toronto.
According to her best friend Azuka Ogujiuba, the Nigerian single mother of 4 who recently got engaged, found a supportive and loving man, who genuinely loves, adores her and everything she stands for. Read her post below:
Let me be the town crier in the market square of this good news.
My childhood, primary and secondary school friend, yes we met at the age of 5 @kateimafidon is ENGAGED oooooo… chairman @mortenf1 just asked her to marry him in far away Toronto where they went for a mini holiday.
Kate is a single parent of 4 beautiful kids but has found love afresh.
I love and admire her strength and positivity towards pains and disappointments in life. At a young age she lost her husband to cancer, that union produced 2 kids. She stretched her arms at love again the relationship produced another 2 beautiful kids, and it finally ended abruptly with splashes of pain, she was done searching for true love untill l call him Chairman came along. Her life is an inspiring best seller.
She is one of the most selfless and kindest souls alive, too selfless to a fault.
Even with her 4 kids she has found a supportive and loving man, who genuinely loves, adores her and everything she stands for.
l am extremely elated for my friend! In fact, she is more than a friend to me, she is my twin sister from another mother. She is my day one ‘Niggaress’. We have been through a lot together, we have been there for each other and we have equally had our disagreements too but the true friendship and love we have for each other strengthens us everyday.
For me, “after a lot of life disappointments and heartbreaks, l don’t think anyone is ever ready for love, but when someone makes you feel alive again it’s kind of worth the risk.” Congrats my darling and sister for life and thank you chairman for making my girl smile again @mortenf1 .
Oslo here l come again
May the big lion of their little kingdom bless their union always,
- Abducted Zamfara twin sisters regain freedom after 26 days - November 18, 2018
- 21-year-old student caught in Enugu after killing her newborn baby - November 18, 2018
- 41-year-old American woman marries 21-year-old Pakistani student 10 months after meeting on Instagram - November 18, 2018
- I pray that our father in heaven speaks to you individually and softens your hearts – Lola Omotayo tells Peter and Paul as she celebrate them on their birthday - November 18, 2018
- What My Father Did When I Became Pregnant At Age 14 – Nigerian Actress, Ada Ameh Reveals - November 18, 2018
- Ooni of Ife reveals he had a spiritual wife before marrying Naomi - November 18, 2018
- Gabrielle Union explains idea behind her daughter’s name - November 18, 2018
- We sold our day-old baby for N250, 000 to pay off debts – Suspect - November 18, 2018
- I still kneel before my husband despite my achievement, he is the head of the home – Billionaire busineswoman, Ibukun Awosika says - November 18, 2018
- So sad! Pastor’s Daughter Kills Her Own Baby Just 2 Days After Delivery - November 18, 2018