A Nigerian single mother of 4, Kate Imafidon who found love again after losing her husband to cancer at a young age, got engaged during a mini holiday in Toronto.
According to her best friend Azuka Ogujiuba, the Nigerian single mother of 4 who recently got engaged, found a supportive and loving man, who genuinely loves, adores her and everything she stands for. Read her post below:
Let me be the town crier in the market square of this good news.
My childhood, primary and secondary school friend, yes we met at the age of 5 @kateimafidon is ENGAGED oooooo… chairman @mortenf1 just asked her to marry him in far away Toronto where they went for a mini holiday.
Kate is a single parent of 4 beautiful kids but has found love afresh.
I love and admire her strength and positivity towards pains and disappointments in life. At a young age she lost her husband to cancer, that union produced 2 kids. She stretched her arms at love again the relationship produced another 2 beautiful kids, and it finally ended abruptly with splashes of pain, she was done searching for true love untill l call him Chairman came along. Her life is an inspiring best seller.
She is one of the most selfless and kindest souls alive, too selfless to a fault.
Even with her 4 kids she has found a supportive and loving man, who genuinely loves, adores her and everything she stands for.
l am extremely elated for my friend! In fact, she is more than a friend to me, she is my twin sister from another mother. She is my day one ‘Niggaress’. We have been through a lot together, we have been there for each other and we have equally had our disagreements too but the true friendship and love we have for each other strengthens us everyday.
For me, “after a lot of life disappointments and heartbreaks, l don’t think anyone is ever ready for love, but when someone makes you feel alive again it’s kind of worth the risk.” Congrats my darling and sister for life and thank you chairman for making my girl smile again @mortenf1 .
Oslo here l come again
May the big lion of their little kingdom bless their union always,
- I marvel at her strength and passion – Betty Irabor writes on her daughter, Sonia - September 21, 2018
- Watch the moment an actress slaps talk show audience member who criticized her child - September 21, 2018
- Kenyan Governor Okoth Obado impregnates wife’s sister - September 21, 2018
- WTF! Nigerian Pastor abandons wife in Canada, marries lady he introduced as his sister - September 21, 2018
- Christine and Frank Lampard welcome a baby girl, name her Patricia Charlotte - September 21, 2018
- Cardi B Shares throwback picture to her and Offset’s secret wedding - September 21, 2018
- Finally! Linda Ikeji’s baby daddy, Sholaye Jeremi speaks out - September 21, 2018
- Mikel Obi Proud Of His Twin Daughters As They Resume At New School - September 21, 2018
- Give Praise To God If Someone Chops Down Your Wife — Counsellor Lutterodt To Married Men - September 21, 2018
- NBA star Richard Jefferson’s father killed in a drive-by shooting in Compton - September 21, 2018