Nigerians have come for Thin Tall Tony’s wife following his eviction last night.
Read their comments below:
- kvng_estaa@aijay_glam go and sleep o
perpetual521@theonlyhassanahgalado some men sha!!! Na wa for una deceit na una second nam
- borsy_alice@missebonydiva u are a inspiration,pls 4give him and let dis slide.i never liked him b4 u made me to.u are strong and i admire ur silence through it all.he will do well in the entertainment industry,we hope to see him soon.gudnite ma
- @adeyemiolabisi what kind of talk is this , is she not a human being?, she has feelings Abeg , she is not a statue, do you even know if he was fond of cheating even before he went to the house? You no NOTHING about their family, so don’t say what you don’t know, you are a woman and you are sounding like this, if you were the one married to TTT , you will rain down thunder and brimstone, you will be very hurt. This woman even handled the issue maturely, she was even still supporting him after all he did, and you are blaming her for his eviction. His stupidity ,deceitful nature, greed, and wickedness gott him evicted. Mind you TTT has pictures of his kids on his instagram page before he went into the house, so the truth was every where for people to see, you can never hid the truth. To think that he said what he and bisola had wasn’t real is irritating, he is the president of fuckboys. Imagine bisola was crying for him like her husband died, meanwhile he was only deceiving her. Biko chill
- _kokoisbae please leave this place and go and face your Efe. How can u come to somebody’s wife’s page and be insulting her openly. If they do that to your Efe will u like it? Please everyone is responsible for the decisions they take in their lives and marriage, please leave this place .
rx_deyholar Must you blame Efe fans for your misery?
- parhmehlarhAfter all the denial….he still got evicted! Thanks for excorting my bisola to the house😎
lhawura Team TTT don’t join any other team to vote for anybody, let’s rather join to vote for TBoss. Apply sense! It would pay
- Tips on How to Ensure Your Kids are Safe Online - November 8, 2017
- How to Help Your Child Answer the Question, “Where’s your Daddy” - November 1, 2017
- What can Women Learn from Men about Parenting? - October 19, 2017
- A survival guide for working parents: How to balance family and career - October 12, 2017
- The Financial Considerations Every New Parent Should Make - October 11, 2017
- How Companies Can Support New Parents - October 11, 2017
- SECRETS TO A HAPPY MARRIAGE [PART 2] - October 10, 2017
- Should Single Mums Become Dad’s on Father’s Day? - October 8, 2017
- A New Study Confirms That The Curse Of The Second-Born Child Is Real - October 8, 2017
- How to Build Your Confidence as a First Time Mother; Judith’s Story - October 6, 2017