Veteran Nollywood actress, Ngozi Nwosu has revealed in a recent interview that she is waiting on God’s time before she gets married again, to avoid making another mistake.
She also Nigerian parents to stop putting pressure on their kids when it comes to getting married to reduce the high rate of divorce in the nation.
According to her, such pressure might end up making the kids choose the wrong partner and then eventually having them split when things don’t work out.
Citing her failed marriage as an example, the 55-year-old beautiful actress in an exclusive interview with Plus TV Africa, said “No Parent should put pressure on their kids to marry, it is better to be late than to marry early and choose wrong. That was part of what happened to me, I was under pressure to marry and things eventually didn’t turn out right”
The actress who admits being single and searching for the right man further said “when you rush to do things because you are ageing or because your mates are doing it, it might be your doom so just live your life and wait till it is the right time. I am waiting on God’s time before I get married again, to avoid making another mistake”
- Man shoots wife, brother dead after catching them in bed - January 20, 2019
- Linda Ikeji’s Son Jayce Is 4 Months Old Today - January 20, 2019
- So Touching! My female friend who was married to an old Alhaji at age 12 died at childbirth - January 20, 2019
- Speed Darlington shoot his shot at Tiwa Savage - January 20, 2019
- Despite being in love with Queen Ure, we never married – Soul E Baba - January 20, 2019
- How to deal with your husband’s side chic disturbing your marriage - January 19, 2019
- Could My GF Be Cheating? Man Ask After Seeing Girlfriend Driving Strange Man’s G-Wagon - January 19, 2019
- Help! Am I in love with my own sister - January 19, 2019
- Trusting my heart with the wrong man turn me to a single mom - January 19, 2019
- Young boy dragged after showcasing his ‘underage’ lover on social media - January 19, 2019