Nollywood actors, Phillip and Esther Audu Ojire are celebrating their one year wedding anniversary today!
The beautiful couple took to their respective social media accounts to celebrate themselves, while Esther took to thanking God for the journey so far, Phillip shared a story on how a close friend of his told him his marriage wont last for 3 months.
Its only God that makes the difference. Lord its you and you alone. One year to forever. Happy wedding anniversary to us #july30 #weddinganniversary #wearegrateful #goddidit #theojires #givethanks #steadyandateadfast
TRUE LIFE SOTRY:
Someone very close to me and he was someone I respected confronted me and said this words I quote; “philip you messed up big time with these kind of move and decision.Have you not realized that Nigerian actors/actresses marriages don’t last?
Didn’t life teach you enough? You way be smart guy ,you don reach where your smartness suppose play you come dull.I give you three months max and your marriage will crash”He went further and further and then concluded with am not coming for your wedding because I can’t waste my time and flight money for a made in China event.
So,I while I was driving back home I had one million thoughts because I had listened to negative vibes from someone Hmmmmm.
Dear @estherene , words of man are not words of God, their thoughts and will are not his.we decreed/declared love,peace and harmony in our union and we got that overflow,which feels new every morning.The lines they said and thought we won’t cross my love,we crossed borders and took over territories and we are heading to conquer nations.
Happy Anniversary to us one year down,eternity left.
See Photos Below:
- Tonto Dikeh reveals how she lost her baby weight - August 17, 2017
- I need out of house arrest to feed my kids! – DMX laments - August 17, 2017
- BIZZARE! Nigerian man marries his older white lover (Photos) - August 17, 2017
- Kim Kardashian West Talks about having a third baby - August 17, 2017
- Pretty Mike- ‘You are stupid if you give your last kobo to your pastor to buy jet but dont have bicycle’ - August 17, 2017
- Odunlade Adekola is not the father of my child- actress Bukola Adeeyo cries out - August 17, 2017
- Timi Dakolo’s kids looks beautiful in matching outfits - August 17, 2017
- WHAT! ‘If my boyfriend is broke, I will cheat on him’ – Nigerian lady reveals, explains why - August 16, 2017
- THE LORD IS GOOD! 16 years after marriage,Nigerian pastors welcome set of twins (Photos) - August 16, 2017
- “One of the reasons I still work” – 2face enthuse over his daughter Isabella (Photo) - August 16, 2017