An eye witness of this funny incident said the policeman from Iyana-Isashi seized the Okada man’s bike for reasons he doesn’t know and when the Okada man challenged him, the police man proceeded to beat him up.
And then the Okada man held onto his pants and refused to let it go forcing the policeman to call for reinforcement…but not before the Okada man dragged his pants down. *sigh*…Very good for the police or not???
- Tips on How to Ensure Your Kids are Safe Online - November 8, 2017
- How to Help Your Child Answer the Question, “Where’s your Daddy” - November 1, 2017
- What can Women Learn from Men about Parenting? - October 19, 2017
- A survival guide for working parents: How to balance family and career - October 12, 2017
- The Financial Considerations Every New Parent Should Make - October 11, 2017
- How Companies Can Support New Parents - October 11, 2017
- SECRETS TO A HAPPY MARRIAGE [PART 2] - October 10, 2017
- Should Single Mums Become Dad’s on Father’s Day? - October 8, 2017
- A New Study Confirms That The Curse Of The Second-Born Child Is Real - October 8, 2017
- How to Build Your Confidence as a First Time Mother; Judith’s Story - October 6, 2017